Chapter 61: Offical

Start from the beginning

"Oh that's cool!"

"Very. That'll be forty galleons."

"Thank you Y/N." He says after paying.

"You're welcome" I said as he left.

"You guys better not start letting these teens do huge pranks in this muggle world." I said looking at them.

"We wouldn't. Anyway it's not like the muggles would know what it is." Fred responds. George was too busy helping another customer.

By noon it was busy. Fred's tie has been loosened, his sleeves rolled up and almost sweating. He's been running to the office and back for the past five hours helping with customers and do paper work.

An hour later it was time to leave. Fred and I head upstairs to change.

"Bye George. Have a good time."

"You too! Let me know how it goes."

"I will"
Quickly I changed into some leggings and Fred's loose sweater.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We apparated this one time because we can't really use floo to get to a muggle place.

"That and our way back is the only time we will apparate if you're pregnant. Other times we will floo to Headquarters and walk the way to here."

"Sounds like a plan Freddie." I handed him my wand to make sure it's not in sight.

We walked in and the lady at the counter was really nice.

"Y/N Lupin?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Mind telling me your birthday so i know it's you?"

"Of course. April fifteen ninety seventy-eight."

"Perfect. Follow me."

She lead us to a room and told me to sit on this table to the doctor came and left.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm really nervous."

"It's okay my love. You took two and they came back positive."

"I know. Just overthinking."

"You know that's not something to do." He says kissing me to calm me down.

"I know."

There was a knock and the doctor came in.

"Hello Y/N Lupin right?"

"Yep."

"Alright can I have you lay down and lift your shirt up?"

"Of course."

I laid down all the way and rolled my shirt up to the top of my stomach. Fred was sitting in the seat next to me holding my hand.

She put some cold gel like stuff on my stomach. I took a breathe because it was cold.

"You alright?" She questioned.

"Yep. It's just cold."

"It will be for a second." She laughs.

She takes this roller thing out and puts it on my stomach. On the screen a black and white picture of my stomach appeared. She moved it around with gel and stopped at one point.

"It looks like you are indeed pregnant." She says pointing to the tiny thing on the screen smiling. "I would say that you're not too far along. You're about three weeks along."