Prologue

Prologue

I was sitting by the hotel pool alone wondering when I would find love without getting hurt. I looked up to see a hot god with a ripped six pack and a v-line soon ready to be formed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

This 6 pack wasnt any ordinary six pack, this was sexy with pool water streaming down the middle. He was so hot I could bake cookies on him but they would obviously burn! Not even a fire extinguisher could put out this heat! I didnt even care what his name was or the fact that he was about 18 and I was 15. I knew we would go well together.

My feet shivered even more under the cold pool water when he said " Hi, What's your name?". It took a while for me to answer, I was staring him up and down but I just gave him a wink and then shyly bit my lip and then I yelled " Smoking Hot! ". He looked surprised but impressed. I was nervous yet still I said smoking hot describing him. He asked for my real name and I stammered " S- S- Scarlet ", He quickly smiled and said

So I'll call you Scar ". His name was Princeton so he told me. We held hands unknowingly but then was quickly interrupted when my best friend, Sheena came and jumped into the pool. Both me and Princeton got wet and he whispered to me

" About that biting of your lips, would you like me to help soothe it? " I shyly said " I am shy with these type of stuff...

Princeton got all romantic when he said " I can help you with that " *blush*. I am not ready for this, I'll tell you when I am, she said. Princeton was shaking in his pants but managed to say " Please tell me when you are...I love you...I have never told any girl this and meant it this way..This is love at first sight." 

"That was really cute...No guy has said that to me that way either. I never believed in love at first sight until I met you Prince" , said Scarlet. Princeton was shocked (o_0) when I call him Prince but he was once again impressed.

To Be Continued...Please rate...I have to write more but this is my first book ever. Hope you like it so far.