I Will Protect You

Once the sun has finally gone down, Inosuke and Nezuko have chose to head up, to find Tanjiro and Zenitsu, as he walked through the forest Inosuke kept his guard in case any demons chose to show themselves, Nezuko did the same thing, you walk through the forest not doing with you going, Nezuko try to tell Inosuke that they were lost, but Inosuke didn't listen to her and wanted to go on the path that he said was the right one, but as they continued walking through the wrong direction, they stumbled upon a wild boar, that looked at them and began to scrape dirt on it's right hoof.

~Nezuko's mind~

"That boar it's going to charge us, I should try to tell Inosuke that we should step back, so it just filter in by us."

As Nezuko reached out to put her hand up Inosuke's shoulder, he check out both of his swords and drop them onto the floor, even got on all fours and begin scraping his left foot on the dirt just like the boar in front of them, Inosuke and the bore stared at each other for a while until they begin charging each other, they then hit each other on the head begin pushing each other by using their heads.

~Inosuke~

"HAHA!, Your a tough one huh?"

Inosuke then begin to push even harder against the boar, which made the boar slide backwards from the strength of Inosuke push.

~Inosuke~

"But I'm tougher than you!"

With one final push, the boar flipped over and quickly runs off, and with that it immediately declared Inosuke the true victor, but during all that Nezuko was a bit confused from the whole situation, she didn't understand why he chose to go against that wild boar, thought that maybe because he wanted to stand his ground or wanted to show his strength against that wild boar, when she was thinking about why he did it, Inosuke turned around pick up his swords did he saw Nezuko with the confusing look on her face.

~Inosuke~

"Hey, what's with that face you're making?"

With no way to answer his question, Nezuko then begin to use her hands to talk to him, at first he was confused but he quickly caught on.

~Inosuke~

"So do you want to know why went against that boar?"

Nezuko shake their head up and down to answer yes.

~Inosuke~

"Well because that boar was going to charge at you, so I challenged him to protect you, and oh man that had to be one of the toughest boar I've gone against so far, AND I LOVED IT!"

Nezuko was surprised to hear that Inosuke wanted to protect her from that wild boar, basic offered to protect her, she bowed her head out of thanks, so after all that was done Inosuke and Nezuko began to walk the opposite direction from where the boar ran off to, when they were walking through the forest they then stumbled upon a clear pathway, so they then begin to travel on the path to see where it will take them.

~To be continued~