Emilia: Huh?

Felt: You know, i was gonna let you go after doing something like that since i have this thing to sell, but now that i remember you it makes me really angry!

Regulus: Again, with that rude attitude. Who taught you to act like this? All i was trying to do is explain to you on how to have proper manners, but you kicked my hand away like it was nothing! Do you think you're somehow better than me-

While Regulus was talking, Subaru looked behind Emilia, since he knows what happens next.

There was someone behind Emilia with a knife in their hand.

Subaru: Puck! Shield her!

As Elsa tried to attack Emilia from behind, Puck shielded her before she could get hit.

Elsa jumped back to a spot in the loot house without anyone there.

Puck: That was cutting it a bit close, closer than i expected. Thanks Subaru! You're a real life saver.

Subaru: Nice one, Puck. Thank godness it was before five, while your still operational.

Elsa: Well, now that the original owner is here. We can't start negotiations, i guess i'll just have to kill you and take it from you.

She licked her lips seductively.

Felt: What? It's not my fault she appeared here!

Elsa: I guess we shouldn't have trusted a rat to steal that insignia from her.

Regulus: Hey, now listen here. I've been standing here, waiting for a chance to speak, and yet now you show up out of nowhere trying to kill that girl for no legitamate reason? You-

Elsa simply ignored him and quickly rushed him. Before anyone could do anything about it, Elsa slashed Regulus's stomach.....Or atleast, that's how it looked. In reality, the blade broke on contact with Elsa's eyes widening and quickly backing away to her previous spot.

Elsa: You....Are certainly interesting.

Regulus:...That's it?! Not only do you ignore me, interupt me, but also try to kill me?! What the hell is up with you?! Do you think it's acceptable to attack someone while their talking?! I do believe that's a violation of my rights!!

Regulus then swung his arm in a upward motion, completely cutting Elsa's arm off.

Elsa: ?!

Felt: Huh?!

Emilia: Woah......

Subaru: (.....No, even if it may not look like it. Elsa has the advantage, Regulus hasn't put Lion's Heart on anyone yet....so if Elsa finds out....)

Subaru: Felt, get out of here. Call for help.

Felt: H-Huh?! I can't just leave you here to fight her!

Subaru: Look, Felt. You're the youngest here, and i don't want you to completely run away. You're just gonna go call help, kay?

Felt looked very unsure, but then she looked at Rom, and he nodded at her.

Felt:....Damn it! I'll come back for you, Old man!

Felt started running towards the door, but Elsa wasn't going to let that happen.

Despite the fact she had a arm cut off, she still managed to elegantly throw her other knife at Felt with pin point precision.

Regulus made no attempt to block the attack on Felt. So Subaru threw a chair inbetween Felt and the knife, blocking the knife in the process.