'I don't want your help. Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you.' He screamed at the man.

'Or he's going to kill her.' He began to cry.

'Well, look what we have here.' Bellatrix grinned as she and more death eaters headed up the spiral stairs. You and Harry hide behind some boxes near the stairs.

'Well done Draco.' Bellatrix whispered the praise into his ear loud enough for everyone to hear.

'Good evening Bellatrix.' Dumbledore greeted the girl.

'I think introductions are in order, don't you?' Dumbledore asked.

'Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule.' She replied.

'Do it.' Bellatrix ordered Draco as his wand was still pointed.

'He doesn't have the stomach. Just like his Father.' Fenrir chuckled.

'Let me finish him in my own way.' The werewolf added. Under the floorboard, Harry snatched his wand back and pointed it at you as you pointed back. Soon enough Snape was with the two of you pointing his wand at Harry making sure he stays quiet. Snape then headed up the stairs.

'No! The Dark Lord was clear the boy had to do it.' Bellatrix roared.

'This is your moment Draco do it.' Bellatrix whispered as Draco stared in the crack of the floor seeing you. He quickly looked back up making sure you were safe.

'Go on Draco.' Another voice muttered. It was Theo. Theo and Blaise were up there two.

'Now Draco Now!' She screamed at him.

'No.' Snape spoke out of nowhere making Draco gasp.

'Severus.' Dumbledore spoke up as the room went silent again.

'Please.' Dumbledore begged.

'Avada Kedavra.' Snape killed the man who trusted him. You gasped as you watch him floor over the barrier. You held onto Harry making sure he didn't do anything stupid as he just witnesses death.

Soon enough, they all scurried out of the tower. Bellatrix cast the Dark Mark into the sky. Draco, Theo and Blaise all got apparated away from the tower. You and Harry ran to the grounds out to the courtyard to follow them. They headed to Hagrids hut. Soon enough Harry was in a battle with Snape casting spells back and forth which ended up with Harry on the floor. Bellatrix set Hagrids hut on fire which made you worry if he was in.  Draco, Theo and Blaise all stared at you before they got dragged away.

'Fight back! Fight back, you coward.' Harry screamed as Bellatrix hit him to the floor again not even noticing you with him.

'No, he belongs to  the Dark Lord.' Snape shouted at Bella.

'Sectumsempra.' Harry cast but Snape used a non-verbal spell to defend himself which went flying back to Harry put you stood in front of him as your shield appeared which made Snape stay at you surprised.

'You dare use my own spell against me, Potter? Having Valentine protect you like Dumbledore always has.' Snape spoke as he walked over slowly.

'Yes, I am the Half-blood Prince.' Snape added which made Harry and you stare at him. He apparated away as you picked up Harry and took him back to the castle. As you headed over the bridge and reached the courtyard, everyone was outside crying. 

Dumbledore was dead.

 You and Harry headed to his body with McGonagal. Harry got on his knees on Dumbledores level as everyone stared at you both. You turned around as they all stared anxiously. You then watch Harry say goodbye as he shuts his eyes and stood back up. He held onto a locket and shoved it in his pocket before turning around. You raised your wand as a white light came out the end into the sky. Soon enough each and every student and Professor did the same. 

You looked at Hermione and Ron knowing they wanted to talk. So you did back at the astronomy tower as the flashback went through your head. You explained everything to Hermione and Ron.

'Do you think he would of done it? Y/N.' Hermione called your name as you were zoned out.

'Huh?' You snapped out.

'Draco.' She spoke.

'No.' You replied.

'He lowered his wand. In the end, it was Snape.' Harry added. He handed the locket to Mione and explained it was fake and how it was the property of R.A.B and that they had the real Horcrux. You sat with Ron as you thought hard about what Draco, Theo and Blaise have done.

'We're not coming back Mione.' You stated.

'Me and Harry are going to finish what Dumbledore started.' You added.

'We're coming with Mate.' Ron finally spoke.

'Well, we're off Horcrux hunting.' You said finally as you headed to your dorm.

A/N

hope you enjoy this chapter and the last of 6th year! .Half blood prince, which means Deathly hallows is next!! Don't forget to vote and comment. Voting helps boost the story and commenting helps as i LOVE reading them !!! Byeeee