~Chapter 2~

Samuel's pov

Yellow isn't the best color for camouflage. But y/n said she likes the color yellow. So that's why I wore it.

Samuel covered his head with the yellow hoodie and strode out of his apartment. He leisurely walked to the nearby coffee shop taking his own sweet time to listen to the chirpings of the morning birds on the shaven trees.

Meanwhile...

Y/n's pov

Y/n being y/n, overslept due to her overexcitededness.

'I love you y/n,' Samuel said.

Y/n and Samuel were standing on a balcony.

'I lo- love you-' y/n began to say shyly.

Suddenly, Samuel crashed his lips onto y/n's without warning.

At first, she was in a state of shock. But then slowly she began to close her eyes-

Crinnnggggggg!!!

The alarm sounded.

Such a beautiful dream. Ruined.

Groaning she stretched out her arms to switch off the alarm. Reaching for her phone, she dropped it.

'Ugh,' she said.

Groggily getting up on her feet, she rubbed her eyes and picked up her phone.

8:45 am

Y/n's eyes widened to its full capacity.

'Fuck!' She yelled.

Y/n dashed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth dropping toothpaste on her silk pyjamas (don't judge me for being a sucker for silk😆).

After coming out of the bathroom, y/n grabbed a brush to run through her hair.

Omg! What am I going to wear now?!

Y/n was currently rummaging through her wardrobe for a suitable outfit for her 'outing'.

What the hell is wrong with me?! I have a date -no a very important meeting today and I didn't choose my outfit last night! Stupid me!

After mentally face-palming herself, she finally managed to pull out a set of bottoms that complemented her favourite tops.

She tried on these:

And finally chose an outfit. (Y/n choose your outfit from above)

Checking herself out in the floorlength mirror once more, y/n applied some cherry-red lipgloss.

Her heart was beating fast from all the nervousness and excitement she contained.

Y/n got onto her scooter and rolled off to the local coffee shop.

Time skip... of 4 minutes...

Entering the glass door, bells chimed above her head.

Steadying her breathing, she scanned the room for any signs of Samuel when a certain yellow bob caught her attention.

The yellow bob sat at a corner of the cafe away from all people.

Suddenly the head turned revealing y/n's dream boyfriend, Samuel.

His brown locks fell over his eyes and his soft lips curved into a smile once he saw y/n.

Y/n's heart fluttered just at the sight of him.

He waved at y/n.

Y/n naturally smiled and headed towards him to the rythm of a love song playing in her head.

As she was about to get to the chair opposite to Samuel, she tripped on the table's leg.

Forming an 'O' with her mouth she fell into the air when a pair of sturdy hands caught her back....

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right... I know this is pretty boring but in one of the books I had been reading, my fav character just got killed... and i haven't had the heart to open wattpad for quite a few days. But I promise in the next chapter to spice things up a bit...

Au revoir mes amies!

(N/B remember to VOTE!)