In her head she was beating in his ass .

In reality she had scooted over and made room for him to get comfortable , adjusting the blow pop in her mouth with her hand biting down gently to see if it was soft enough to chew off the remaining sugar shell and chew the short lived gum and put another one Between her lips .

She had a purse full of various candy for the whole car ride home if he wanted to play with her emotions .

She was grown and he couldn't make her speak if she didn't feel like it .

The only person that had that power was her mom and her father and he was neither even though he was damn near old enough .

"Beyoncé !"

"What ?! What do you want from me ? We have no reason to speak , you broke up with me remember? Those were your words " she said a little louder than she had meant to .

It was clear to see that she was hurt so why push her to her breaking point .

Why couldn't he just leave her alone ?

"I didn't say that " he corrected .

"Oh that's right

"Oh that's right . You said we were back together and then went back on your word like it meant nothing" She said with an attitude . "Did that mean nothing to you ?" She asked in a low tone breaking any any eye contact as she found the floor rather interesting at the moment .

He knew she was referring to them having sex this last night til daylight .

"You're really going to paint me out to be the bad guy huh ?" He asked looking at her . Sometimes he wanted to grab her shoulders and shake some sense into her but he knew if he put his hands on her he'd never forgive himself and neither would she . "You think I didn't know about little plan ?" He asked .

"Plan ? There was no plan other than going on a trip to fix things -" Bey tried to explain .

"You didn't hang up with Kelly " he said a bit hurt from the conversation they had and the way they formulated a plan to use sex as a way to win him over knowing damn well it was deeper than a physical issue . "I explained to you in detail why I wanted to take a break and you decided to not only not take it to heart , but to tell her our Business and try to trick me into rushing things because you were being selfish Bey ? That's low down " he said making her feel bad .

At the time she didn't consider the conversation wrong but now that she thought about it , if he had done the same to her she would be pissed too .