She was thankful enough to saw you before the Demon Slayers did.

"What? Tamayo-san has better things to do than hanging out with you!" After he said that in front of you, it kind of hurt your feelings because what he's saying might be true... or not. Then why did Tamayo saved you back then? You just want to have fun with them because you never know when danger occurs and it might get rid of you from seeing the two of them. 

Isn't Yushiro being too selfish right now? He just want Tamayo-san all to himself... You thought,

But being Tamayo herself, want to enjoy the evening with you to seek some fun. Turning her head to see Yushiro, giving him with a glare that's enough to make him feel sorry from saying that mean thing from you.

"O-oh, I'm sorry about that! Maybe next time? I didn't know you two has some business things to do..."

"The night is too long for us to just stay in the house, of course I want to have some fun too (Y/N)-san. Right Yushiro?" 

Just from hearing that with a touch of anger, Yushiro then hang his head low to Tamayo before answering her. "Of course! Nothing will be lost if we let ourselves enjoy! Hehe..." He said that with a hint of joy in his voice but deep inside, he just want to go back in the room where Tamayo's observing something she might use in the future.

Tamayo finally smiled after she heard him agreeing to her as she turn her head on you, touching your shoulders as her eyes looked into yours.

"Then it's settled then! We will be leaving tonight, can you wear your yukata by yourself? Do you need my help?"

Since you were a human back then, you surely know how to wear a yukata because your mother thaught you so. 

"Yes-- I mean I can do it myself since my mother thaught me how to wore it so..." Earning a giggle from the woman you always adore is an achievement for you. Feeling your cheeks heat up makes you more shy in front of her.

"Okay, but you can always ask me to help you just in case..."

"I'm ready!!!"