Chapter 19: Your my what?

Start from the beginning

I look around at everyone who was sat on the table and all their eyes were stuck on me, the was one person in particular that scared me abit as his face was all cut up and a fake eye bulging out of his socket.

I notice a very familiar face that kind of caught me off guard, Sirius black. Why on earth am i sat opposite a mass murderer. He was staring at me as if he was surprised and happy, making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

'Kaylee, can you tell us what you know about your parents?' Lupin said calmly as the others looked at me intently.

'Excuse me, sorry if i sound rude but would you mind telling me what's going on here?' i say sarcastically with my arms crossed.

'She's just like you' someone murmured in Sirius's direction.

I look at everyone gobsmacked.

'Right, this is the order of the phoenix, your at headquarters, you were supposed to be staying at the burrow for the last two weeks of summer but we decided that you should know now so the Weasleys have been staying here, for safety reasons as well' said Tonks

'What should i know?' i say still agitated

'What do you know about your parents?' lupin asked again sitting across from me next to Sirius.

'Mums just a muggle, and my dad was just some shag that turned out to be a wizard' i say plainly causing everyone to laugh, which annoyed me slightly as that wasn't my intention.

'Mrs Weasley can i go see Hermione now?' i plead as she brings me into another small hug.

'Just a little longer' she says warmly

'Well, your dad-' but cut Remus off

'I really have no interest in finding out who he is, to me he's just some git that left when my mum told him she was pregnant' i say exhaustedly

'Well that not entirely true' Sirius said

'I don't care what's true! anyway shouldn't you be in Azkaban?' i say, raising an eyebrow at this stranger.

'She's definitely got your temper ay padfoot' moody chuckles

'What are you talking about now' i say back

'Kaylee, I'm your dad' Sirius says.

I sat there in Shock.

'Your my what' i say eventually

'your father' he says nervously

'Is this some kind of sick joke? Yeah murderer as a father, good one guys' I rolled my eyes.

'He is your dad sweetie' Molly says as she holds my shoulder

I had no idea how to respond, i always just guessed it was some random guy that she found in a bar. Not a mass murderer.

Good one mum.

'But you killed people... and escaped Azkaban two years ago' i say

'He's actually innocent, what you think happened with Harrys parents that night was a lie-' Remus said as he nodded towards the door.

'Wait harry, is harry here?' i ask looking at the door to see him stood there looking at me nervously

'Harry thank god, i have no idea what happening, but Sirius black is here!' i say as i stand up and run to hug him

'Kaylee, Harry knows ' Sirius said still looking at me

'Wait how does harry know' i ask looking even more confused than before

'Sirius is my Godfather, when he escaped he came to Hogwarts that time, and we spoke and he told be what really happened and-' he tried speaking but i cut him off

'You-you knew?' i say as anger started clouding my senses.

'Yes Kaylee, but i couldn't say anyth-' he pleads

'Harry, your like a brother to me, how could you hide that from me!' i shout getting angry

'And you!' i look towards Sirius 'I'm you daughter and you decided to go find Harry before me, you don't think i would've wanted to know this?' my temper was rising as my eyes were shiny from the tears.

'Kaylee Harry had no family-' Sirius says nervously

'Who did i have!' i yell painfully.

'Your mothe-'

'My mother abandoned me the day i got my Hogwarts letter, i spent six years trapped in an abusive house and the second you get out you go find Harry?' I asked in complete shock.

He looked at me shocked and sad, everyone else looked uncomfortable and sympathetic.

'How could you? You would rather build a relationship with Harry than your own blood!'

'Kaylee i didn't know' he says standing up

'Its not that hard to guess! Why else does everyone think i spent summers at school or staying at the leaky cauldron?' i say back as the tears fall from my face.

'At least harry had somewhere to go' i say quietly before standing up and opening the door, i could see the pain in his eyes as i said this, but didn't regret it whatsoever.

'Kaylee please-' Harry said as i was leaving

'Harry, don't speak to me, don't come near me, just leave me the fuck alone' i say sternly before heading out and slamming the door.

I couldn't believe what was happening. All this time i had family, a place to go, but no one said anything, not even my closest friend.

I couldn't think straight, my heart was racing and i was so angry.

I start to walk upstairs but see Hermione, Ginny, Ron an the twins stood at the top with some kind of ear thing, knowing them they had probably listened to the whole thing.

I immediately see Fred and lock eyes with him.

Although i missed him terribly and needed him right now, i was too angry with what happened over the summer.

I push past the group and go into the nearest door i could find and collapse onto the floor, leaning on the wall, i let the tears go. I felt like i had been screwed over and lied to by everyone.

It felt like i had been sitting there in tears for hours, I felt numb.

I heard the door open slowly and a tall figure approached me.

I knew immediately who it was.

'Fred go away' i say sternly

'Love, i'm not going anywhere' he replies calmly

I didn't reply.

'About the summer, i wanted to write and visit you more than anything, but we promised Dumbledore that we wouldn't speak or owl anyone, and we weren't allowed to leave' he says

It did make sense, and i had no energy left to be angry with him.

'Freddie, he came for harry' i say quietly as my voice breaks and a tear rolls down my cheek.

He crouched down next to me and gently pulls me between his legs, he runs his hand through my hair as my head rests on his arm.

As much as i wanted to stay awake, and find out more about this betrayal, i couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Just being in freds arms brought me so much comfort, which was all i needed right now. I had so many questions, but they were gonna have to wait until i wake up.