broken

(Karishma singh and haseena malik going to other city to attend a police function... Hm really enjoyed the function but it seems ks get bore... And they leave for lucknow... In jeep)
Hm: kesa laga apko function ks?
Ks: acha tha maddam sir... Buht hi acha tha.
Hm: acha lekn apky expression tu kuch or hi keh rhe hn... (She tease her)
Ks: (just smile) ji.
Hm: hum na yeh shortcut le lety hn ap google map khol le ks khi kho hi na jaaye kafi sunsan ilaka he yeh.
Ks: ji maddam sir hum kholte hn.
(She adjust her phone on the jeep and turn the bluetooth on for music... Her playlist shock hm... NFAK qawali is playing on her mobile ks close her eyes and start singing with legendary NFAK... She lost in the music and her husband call her because the phone is attached to bluetooth the call is answered and veyom start speaking....)
Vs: kha ho hottie... abhi tk aye kyon nhi tumko pta he na mujhko tumhare begair neend nhi ati....
Ks: (as soon as she realizes hm is also listening to him she stop him by saying) aa rhi ho main bus.... (And she cut the call she is embarrassed)
(Hm take the advantage of the moment and try to make her more embarrassed)
Hm: lagta he ap ky ghar main pillows nhi he ks.
Ks: kya mtlb ms?.... Esa kyon bola apne?
Hm: kuch nhi bus esy hi.... (Her meaning was clear to ks but both act normal)
Hm: are qawali kyon bnd kr di humko buht psnd he laga dije...
Ks: hn humko buht psnd he...
Hm: wesy koi b apko dekh kr keh nhi skta ky ap ko esy cheezy b psnd ho skti he ks.
Ks: maddam sir hote hn baaz log esy jinko dekh kr inki gehrai ka andaza nhi lagya ja skta... Hum inhi main sy ik he.
Hm: (in her mind: pechly kuch dino sy jo jo apke roop hum dekh chuky he is hissab sy tu ap esy logo ki fehrist main awal number py he) blkl theek kha apne.
Ks: wesy maddam sir apsy ik bat poche agar ap bura na mane to?
Hm: ji ji boliye...
Ks: apko anu bhaiya main esa kya dikha? (Haseema give her look to ks) nhi humara mtlb he ap itni khubsurat he itni haseen he itni talented aur qabil he apko tu koi b mil skta tha na tu phr anu bhaiya hi kyon.
Hm: acha ks apko hum qabil, khubsurat, haseen aur talented lagte hn mtlb ap esa sochte he humare bare mn...
Ks: aa... Nhi woh... (She start fumble)
(Haseena malik love to embarrass her)
Ks: woh maddam sir apne btaya nhi. . . jo hum ne pocha.
Hm: acha us sy pehly humare sawal ka jwab dije?
Ks: ji pochiye.
Hm: apki aur apky husband ki love marriage he na?
Ks: hmm...
Hm: tu apne esa kya dekha in mn jo in sy pyar ho gya and ap ny in sy shadi kr li?
Ks: maddam sir is sawal ka jawab tu buht lamba he...
Hm: to rasta knsa km he krishma singh 3 sy 4 ghante ka rasta he abhi jo humko teh krna he ap shuro ho jaye.
Ks: woh hum sy mar khane ky bad bhi humari care krna nhi chorte.... Inko humare kapro sy humare lehjy sy humre mood sy koi garaz nhi he.... Hum insy bat kre ya na kre inho ne kabhi atraz nhi kia. Woh humari roh sy muhbbat krte hn.... Humko aj tk kisi b insan sy milne sy kisi sy bat krny sy nhi roqa.... (She was in flow) bus ik hi problem he inki ....chipakte buht he...
Hm: acha sach mn esa he ks?
Ks: (again embarrassed... She turn her face toward the road and try to ignore eye connection with hm)
Hm: idhaar dekhiye ks... (She is teasing ks and ks also smile)
(Suddenly a girl come in front of the car and hm hit her badly... Ks scream maddam sir....)
(They come out from the jeep and see the girl she was about 18 to 19 years college girl.... Every single part of her body is bleeding someone beat her very badly they take the girl into the jeep karishma's pink shirt turn into red with her blood... deep inside they both knew that the girl was physically abused but they are praying for her survival... They reaches to the hospital and doctor take the girl in icu... After sometime two doctors come from the ICU...)
Doctors: ap dono patient ki kya lagte hn?
Hm: hum SHO haseena malik he aur yeh SI karishma singh hume yeh larki sarak py mile he aur humari gadi ny he isko hit kia he.
Doctor: ap log zara aye humare sath cabin mn.
(They both are frightened... To hear what the doctor is going to tell them)
Doctor: is larki ko bachana impossible he.
Ks: yeh kya keh rhy hn ap bhagwan nhi he ap. . . esy kesy impossible he isko bachna?
Hm: aur wesy b doctor itni buri trha sy tu nhi mari thi hunari gari ny isko ky bachana impossible ho jaay.
Doctor: ab mn jo bat kehny ja rha ho ap dono dehan sy sunne ga please.
(Both look at each other)
Doctor: the girl is physically abused... By more than a gang of six people at the same time her organs are trashed.
(Ks and hm feel the earth slip from their feet... First time in the life both are feeling the same thing at the same time... Tears start rolling from hm's eyes, but in ks case her eyes turn into red and it seems her eyes are bleeding ... The room was in funeral silence, not a single voice can be hear in the room it seems their heartbeat stops. Then doctor break the silence)
Doctor: officers?. . . officers?
(Hm turn her head toward doctor and try to speak something...but her mouth betray her and she stay quite likewise ks... Doctor leave the room and rashes toward the girl)
(Hm and ks follow him and reaches to ICU they see the girl in very critical condition doctors are treating her... Ks come close to the girl all she speak is)
Ks: kon??
(She is holding her head in her palms)
(Girl try to speak something hm come near her and hold ks and with her hand...)
Girl: sa... Sa... (Her breath got heavy)
(Her heartbeat stops this moment kareena feel the sky fall upon their heads their eyes start bleeding... The doctors give her shock but for the moment the earth and life froze for ks and hm... Their ears stop listening their eyes stop seeing and heart stop beating... Both leave the ICU and move in opposite direction to each other.... Hm goes to the parking area she hide herself behind the car she suddenly fall on the ground and start crying ...her tears and screams are enough to force the god to destroy this world. Ks goes in the washroom and start scratching her face from her nails the world come an end for her life seems unmeaning full to her. After 20 mints both reaches to the hospital corridor they see each other and hug tightly as tight as they can... And they start crying....)
.
.
.
.
.