Chapter 21 - Thinking

Start from the beginning

Then Carlisle, Alice, Japer, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, Bella, Esme and Jacob came forward.

"We were so scared, when we say you bleeding" Jacob said

"We thought we lost you" Alice said

"What happened?" Jasper and Emmet said angrily not at me but that I was hurt.

"I will tell everyone when I said hello to everyone else. But I told you guys pretty much everything already. But there is one thing, I want to talk to you all ab out later" I said

"We are glad you are back and well" Esme and Rosalie said and kissed me and hugged me tightly to them.

"We all missed you so much" Bella said

"You all saw me yesterday, I only have been gone two days" I laughed

"That's too long" Bella said and snuggled her head in my neck sniffing my scent and I laughed and hugged her back.

"How did you heal so quickly?" Carlisle said

"Did you use your healing power to heal yourself?" Edward said

"No I haven't used any powers since the day I met you guys" I said

"Oh how did you heal so fast then?" Jacob said

"Well it's not the first time, it also happened when C-

I shut up as soon as the words came out. Shit. I wasn't supposed to tell them that. Please forget I asked. Please, I said begging to my lucky stars.

"What did you just say?" Jackson said kissing my hand gently.

"What? What did you say? I said nothing" I said wincing at my burning mark.

"No tell us, we are worried about you and as your mates we care about you" Allison said as she snuggled against me.

"Don't worry about it guys, I am fine." I said smiling.

"Please Kel. I beg you. We all beg you. We just want to help and know you are safe." Stiles and Liam said as they kissed my cheeks.

"Fine my body healed itself only once by itself with out me doing it" I said

I winced from the lie.

"Tell the truth Kel" Derek said holding my hand.

"Okay twice" I said

I winced again.

This time Diana, Clark, Harley, Barry, Joker, Billy and Bruce (Wayne) came over to me and said hello and hugged me.

"Please tell us the truth" Diana said and slowly stroked my face and looked into my eyes concerned.

"Only three times I swear" I said

I winced again. Damn mate bond ratting me out.

"Kelani please just tell us. Please" Harley begged

"I don't like when you guys beg, it makes me feel sad" I said honestly

"We just want to know the truth" Billy and Clark said

"Don't get mad, I know the majority of you will" I said

"How many times has your body healed itself without you using your powers?" Joker and Barry said looking at me sad and curiously holding my hands and sitting by me.

"Eight times, eight by itself. It is probably nothing" I said

"Eight and you didn't tell any of us. I mean that's a good thing but we don't know why and we want to know your safe. When we saw you fall to the floor and bleed out, I have never been so scared in my life. I was so scared and I thought, well we thought we were going to lose you. My whole world slowed down when we saw you in pain and when you didn't wake up for ages. I was sacred panicked I was, we were going to lose you and we don't want to lose you. We love you so much and we can't lose you. We love you so much more than you ever know" Bruce said and we hugged each other tightly.