Prologue

10 years ago…

Maddie’s P.O.V

            “Harry stop tickling me,” I said while laughing.

            “Not until you give me my phone back,” he said pouting his bottom lip out.

            “So not happening,” I said getting out of Harry’s reach and running into my house.

            “What are you going to do with my phone… I’m pretty sure you don’t even know how to use it your only seven years old for crying out loud,” he said now running after me.

            “And why do you have a phone your only ten years old,” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

            “True, true,” he said.

            ‘Maddie,’ Harry’s mum called from the other room.

            “Yes,” I replied back.

            ‘Can you come here for just a minute, I want to see if this dress I bought you will fit you,’ she said I could hear her and mum talking about how pretty I was going to look in the dress.

            I turned around, and started to walk into the room where my mum and Harry’s were chatting away. I then felt Harry’s hands wrap around me and he snatched his phone out of my hand.

            “Hey…. That is so not fair, I wasn’t even paying attention, I said making a sad face.

            “Exactly,” were the words that left his mouth.

            After I was done “modeling” for my mum and Anne, I walked out back to where Harry was sitting on the porch.

            “Hey,” I said running towards him.

            He looked up and just smiled. Probably at how stupid I looked running towards him. I then tackled him to the ground and started tickling him. The only problem was he wasn’t ticklish. I threw my hands up in frustration. He then got up and tagged me.

            “Tag you’re it,” he said in a little kid voice which I thought was so funny.

            I ran after him and finally tagged him tackling him to the ground.

            “Now you’re it,” I said rolling off of him while laughing.

_______________________________________________________________________
            Hey guys this is the first chapter to Mr. Styles I hope you enjoy the next chapters to come!!!!!!