"How did she get a seat at this table?", Alex whispered to me, looking over at Ginny. "I guess anyone can join"

"Guess so..."

"And Granger? I thought this was a club for people who are matter"

"She's friends with Harry Potter, it has benefits"

Other students who sat the table were Cormac McLaggen, Marcus Belby, and Neville Longbottom. Everyone at this table, except for Hermione and Ginny, has connections in the Wizarding World and can make Slughorn life a lot easier. The only connection Ginny really has is the fact that her father works at the Ministry, I don't know what Hermione brings to the table other than being the smartest witch in our class. Harry, obviously is the Boy Who Lived so that gives him a hundred points with Slughorn. Coming from an old Pureblood family that is filled with Slytherins and Slug Club Alumni is probably what got me here. That and my father's connections with the Ministry and my ancestors invented a shit ton of spells and potions.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen", Professor Slughorn said sitting down in his seat. "I would like to thank you all for coming tonight. I assume you all know each other", he smiled. "Harry!"

"Yes, sir", Harry said looking up from his goblet of water.

"Your mother was one of my greatest students. Lily was a force to be reckoned with"

"Yeah...", he said looking down at his plate.

"Anyways... Granger"

"Yes, sir", Hermione perked up.

"So, being that you're Muggle-Born, what do your parents do in the Muggle World?"

"They're dentists, sir"

"Dentists? What exactly do dentists do?"

"They fix teeth. My father actually had a little boy bite his finger once, he had to get stitches", she laughed nervously when she realized no one at the table understood what she was talking about.

"Funny her teeth looked like a rat's until she fixed it fourth year", Alex whispered to me, making me giggle.

"Miss Blackwood", said Slughorn.

"Yes, sir", I said turning towards him.

"How is your father? I haven't heard from him in awhile"

"He's doing fine, sir"

"And how about your grandfather? I drank his wine the other day. I still haven't been able to visit The Blackwood Winery"

"My grandfather's doing great. He lives in Italy and is running the winery now"

"You all have to try the Blackwood's wine", he said to everyone at the table. "It is aged so beautifully"

"Thank you, sir. I'm sure my grandfather will appreciate your praise"

"I heard from Professor Snape that you have potential to be a Potions Master. If you all didn't know, Miss Blackwood comes from a long line of witches and wizards who invented spells and potions we use almost everyday". Professor Slughorn then went on, introducing everyone at the table and everything they had to offer.

After dinner ended, I followed Alex and Blaise back to their dorm room so I can see Theo before I go to bed. Draco and Theo were sitting on their beds, across from each other smoking a blunt. I walked over to Theo's bed and sat down in his lap as he took his hit and passing the blunt over to Draco. I reached my hand out to Draco, waiting for him to pass the blunt over to me but he held it close to his chest.

"Why so stingy, Malfoy?", I asked.

"First, tell me what Slughorn said about me", Draco said taking another hit.

"He didn't bring you up and I couldn't really put in a good word for you because all he did was talk to Harry"

"Fucking Potter", he scoffed. "Always fucking Potter"

"Yeah, yeah. Harry Potter is the big bad wolf", I said rolling my eyes. "Now, pass me the blunt". Draco scoffed and handed it to me.

"Who else was there?"

"Granger, Longbottom-", Blaise started to list off before being cut off by Draco.

"Longbottom! Fucking Longbottom was invited?! My father will here about this", he pouted.

"Ginny was there too, and McLaggen"

"Ginny?", Theo asked sitting up straight. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up from his lap, placing me on the bed, taking the blunt from my hands and taking a hit before passing it over to Draco.

What the fuck was that for?

"Yeah, I don't know why she was there", Alex sighed, taking his blazer off and throwing it on his bed. "Like a Weasley can offer anything to Slughorn"

I stared down my my hands and started to play with the rings on my finger as the boys talked about the dinner we just attended. Never has Theo ever picked me up from his lap and just plop me next to him, especially when the name of a girl comes up in a conversation. Why was Theo so interested in Ginny? His body language when her heard her name was so... inappropriate. Out of our seven years of dating, Theo has never done something like that before.

"You okay, Stell?", Draco asked, breaking my gaze.

"Um... yeah...", I said looking up from my hands. "I'm gonna go. It's getting late and I'm tired". I got up from Theo's bed and took the blunt from Draco's hand, taking once last hit before I leave.

"Goodnight, I love you", Theo said getting up to kiss me but I continued to walk towards the door.

"You too"

When I got back to my dorm room, I just changed out of my clothes and answered Stass's questions with one word answers. I'm not in the mood to talk about what happened in the boy's room right now and Stass might hex Theo in his sleep if I told her right now. Stass gets very protective when it comes to me, we're protective over each other, she just goes about things differently. She acts on anger and does things impulsively. I could be completely overreacting and the whole thing with Ginny's name being brought up could just be a misunderstanding or just me being insecure and looking way too deep into things. There's no point in me telling Stass, especially if I haven't talked about it with Theo first.