"Sure.. that's why." I scoff. "Whatever fine let me go get dressed.

We arrived at the mall around a half hour after the conversation. Pete and Colson made their way through it, listing off all the things they planned to do. I wasn't really listening. I was a walking shell. The feel of Colson's arm slinging around my shoulder and Pete's hand colliding with the middle of my back brought me out of my daze. "you need to lighten the fuck up. come on, I know what'll cheer you up." Pete gave me his dorky ass smile. Never a good sign.

Okay this was a good sign. He's an asshole but they can both be so sweet when it comes to me. I smiled sticking my fork deep into the dairy queen cake they bought that has "happy birthday bitchass" written on the top. They both shoveled large chunks onto their forks and into their mouth. We all laughed when Pete dropped a large piece on his lap and cussed us both out. I threw my head back wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. When I looked back up my eyes widened.

"What bro?" Colson and Pete watched as my face morphed from joy to absolutely shock. They stared and then looked around for the cause.

"Oh shit" Pete mumbled. "Come on dude let's get-" I interrupted him, sliding my chair back and standing abruptly. "y/n!" Pete raised his voice and Colson tried to grab my wrist to stop me. I shrugged them off not but three seconds later as I was walking away I heard a few people yell "Ohmygod it's MGK."

That takes care of that. I didn't need them trying to stop me from doing this. A month. It had been fucking month. I approached her. She didn't notice me. Her green and black hair seemed more faded since the last time I've seen her. She's just as beautiful, but right now I can't think that way or I'll lose all my plans.

I grabbed her by the arm and swung her around to face me. "What the fuck.." She stopped as her words faded at the sight of me. "Y/n" she said, almost breathlessly.

"Y/n? That's all you have to say to me? Jesus fucking christ Bils" She visibly flinched. Maybe I was being too harsh.. but she ghosted me. "What the hell happened dude..." I mumble, the hurt I felt finally coming though in my voice. She looked down.

"I'm sorry , y/nn. I really am I just..." She took a deep breath. Almost like she was preparing what she was going to say next. "I hate to do this to you on your birthday..." she paused. "Happy birthday by the way."

"Do what? I ask, confused by her words.

"I don't want to see you anymore." She huffed. I looked at her. Shocked. I knew from the whole ghosting thing that was probably the case, but what the fuck?

"Why... We're friends before anything." I said, a little angrily but mostly hurt.

"I'm not your friend. Or anything." She huffed looking down, like she couldn't even bring herself to believe the words she was saying.

"You're pushing me away because you're scared Billie I'm not dumb!" I hiss, quietly as to not attract attention. "You're going to leave me in the dark because you're too scared to admit that you like girls, and you like me. you're a fucking coward." She doesn't say a single word to me for a few seconds.

"Fuck you." She pushes past me and walks away. "Don't fucking text me. We're were friends. Don't be an asshole because you wish we were more than that. I made a mistake that night. We were both drunk. I refuse to be your party favor."