We finished up our meal quickly and headed back to my place to work some more on our song. She looked so natural sitting at the laptop mixing the music. Jesus Bils what's your issue. I huffed.

"Are you alright hun?" I heard y/n say, breaking the silence between us.
"Oh yeah I'm alright" I smiled. She didn't buy it.
"Come 'er" she patted the seat next to her. I walked over and sat next to her. This is the closest I've ever been to her. Our arms were touching as we sat in front of the computer, she was showing me something on the screen for our song, but all I was focused on were her tattoos and how warm her arm felt pressed against my own. I reached my arm out and slowly traced my nailed finger over the lines of the art on her skin. I saw the goosebumps appear beneath her skin in the trail of my touch.

"These are beautiful" I smiled. "I've always wanted a tattoo. I've just been too scared to get one."

"Why is that?" she spoke softly, almost whispering, as if she was scared of breaking the moment we were sharing. no wait. not a moment. just friends. i'm straight.

"I don't know, I'm always switching up, ya know? Like I don't wanna get something and hate it later" i shrugged.

"Sounds like we have to go and get ourselves some tattoos then." I smile at her suggestion.

"Y/n, Imma take you up on that offer, but let's finish up this first." She chuckled

"Alright alright."

@wherearetheavocados

liked by @finneas, @Iamhalsey, @girlinred, @Y/UN and 600,000 others @wherearetheavocados: Fine asf working in my studio 🥵

@wherearetheavocados: Fine asf working in my studio 🥵

@billiefan10: that's pretty gay
@billiebean: still don't trust her, but she's def hot
@Y/UN: when tf did you take this
@wherearetheavocados: ☺️

I smile at her comment. I like the thought of being around to take goofy pictures of y/n. I like the idea of being around her in general. I genuinely feel so comfortable around her. I've never had a friend that I've connected with as well as I've connected with her.

Mamas🖤:
Hey bils.. did you see the tabloids

You:
ah fuck that's never a good starter

Mamas🖤:
i'll send the link.

I click on the text and wait for the page to load. I was greeted with a large article title in big bold letters

BILLIE EILISH AND Y/N MORE THAN FRIENDS??

Jesus christ. I huff. Below the title is a picture of me and y/n having lunch together, specifically the picture is of the exact moment that y/n placed her hands on mine. I was pissed at the constant threat of paps, but I didn't entirely mind the thought of people spreading rumors about me and y/n.