Billie🥵: What's your car look like so i know it's you and not some creep

You
grey charger, can't miss her

Billie🥵: you fucking with me?

You
what? nah why would i lie about that

Billie🥵:deadass tho i got the same shit. matte grey

You:
freal? guess we're soulmates 😉

Billie🥵: guess so mamas. ❤️

BREAKING: BILLIE EILISH AND Y/N Y/L/N HAVE OFFICIALLY RELEASED THEIR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED COLLABORATION

The new release from the two artist was eagerly awaiting for months since 20 year old Eilish's interview where the singer of the same age Y/N came up. After hinting for months through the comments of their instagrams. It has finally been released and fans could not be happier over the beautiful track. Featuring Eilish's haunting melody and Y/L/N 's upbeat verses with deep meanings. The song climbed charts fast.

INCOMING CALL: BILLIE🥵
I answer the phone with a huge grin on my face. Me and Billie had been working on our track for around a month now. I couldn't be happier at how it turned out, and the mass reaction was all positive, there will always been negative people in the world, but we're proud of it and that's what matters.

"hey mamas!" Billie said into the photo excitedly. I chuckled, she definitely had something she wanted to tell me.

"hey bubs" I can hear the smile in her voice when she speaks next.

"Fin and Claudia are throwing us a release party tonight at our place, wouldn't be the same without you there"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" I smiled "I'll see you there."

"Can't wait mamas"

CALL ENDED

*TimeSkip*

I look in the mirror one last time before nodding

I look in the mirror one last time before nodding. I don't know why I was looking to impress. I guess there would be pretty girls at the party. billie. I shook my head and was about to grab my car keys to head over when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered, confusion lacing my voice.

"Hello Ms. Y/L/N." A deep voice I didn't recognize came through the line. "This is Ms. Eilish's personal driver. She instructed me to pick you up at your home address. I am outside now." My jaw dropped at the words. A personal fucking driver? She's so extra sometimes I laugh to myself.