Sneaky [smut]

A/n: This is inspired by the image above like a tomato is a vegetable. Also, like an inkling of smut??? have fun (oh yeah they're dating in this btw)

also, look at this: https://krustywhore.tumblr.com/post/653180930378416128/i-might-elaborate-later-but-fanfic-replies

Reid took out his phone, looking for a signal. They were high up on a hilltop, that was densely covered in trees and rocks. It was extremely difficult to traverse, leaving even Derek out of breath.

He looked at the signal bars, only showing about two bars. "Well two is better than nothing," He thought, going down to call Hotch.

Hotch had told him to call him once he and Morgan got to the suspected dump site. But, upon arrival, Reid noticed that his phone had no signal. So, he forced Morgan up the hill, scared to leave him behind in case the unsub was still in the area.

His thumb accidentally slipped and hit the camera instead. He was just able to see Morgan running up behind him in the camera before Morgan tackled him.

"What'd you do that for?" Reid says, slightly irritated, as he brushes some of the leaves off his vest.

"You think I'd come all the way up here without having some fun?" Derek smirked, climbing on top of Reid and pinning him down.

Reid blushed and looked away from Morgan, opting to look at his hand. He loved the way that Derek took dominance sometimes, pinning him down, being rough with him, etc.

"Hey hey, I'm over here," Derek pinned both of Reid's hands over his head, using his free hand to guide Reid's chin to face him.

"There's my pretty boy," He said softly once Reid met his eyes. Derek leaned down to kiss him softly before letting go of his hands. Instead, he used his hands to travel down Reid's body, greedily trying to touch every inch of him.

The kiss became more aggressive, Morgan untucking his shirt and began lightly skimming over Reid's chest. Then, to take it a step further, he began to unbutton Reid's shirt. The wind hit his chest, which made a shiver run down his spine.

"M-Morgan," Reid huffed as Derek sucked hickeys on his neck. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? Making you feel good," Morgan said sensually against his neck, dragging a hand up Reid's chest.

"But we're...outside," Reid said, looking around, even though the nearest person was probably at least a mile away. "What if someone comes looking for us?"

"We'll have to be quick then," Morgan said before loosening his belt and sliding a hand down Reid's pants.

Reid snapped his head back in pleasure as Morgan stroked his dick through his underwear. The double stimulation of Morgan sucking on his neck and rubbing his cock made him rock hard.

Suddenly, a sound interpreted their snogging. It was Reid's phone buzzing against the hill's rock. "Oh shit, I gotta get that," Reid said, annoyed. He reached over to where it was buzzing as Morgan slid his hand out of Reid's pants.

"Reid, are you okay? You were supposed to call me when you got to the dumpsite." Hotch said over the phone.

"Yeah, sorry about that, the signal here is...not so good."

"Okay, well I expect you back here at one-one thirty at the latest. Okay?"

"Okay."

Hotch hung up the phone and Reid looked at the time. His phone clock said it was 12:14, so they had a good amount of time to investigate.

"We need to actually investigate the dumpsite now," Reid said to Morgan, the sass in his voice imminent.

"Okay, okay pretty boy, but just so you know, I'm finishing what I started when we get back to the hotel."

Deep red blush rose to his face at Morgan's words and it wasn't helping how Derek had put an arm around his waist. He felt too excited to focus but made himself look for any patterns that the unsub created.

1:30 came too early, leaving Reid with too many unanswered questions. Though he did find laceration marks that weren't apparent on the other victims. But that all left his mind when Morgan made good on his promise.

A/N: I'll leave that last part to your imagination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) hoped you like my dabbling in smut