Weddings and rings, vows and ceremonies had never been something Ailbhe dreamed about. It seemed an old-fashioned ceremony. To promise to obey your husband was not something Ailbhe ever had dreamed about and she wasn't sure wearing white was particularly apt since she had spent more nights in Finn's bed in recent weeks than in her own.

"Alv" He whispered, his hands gripping her waist and pushing forward so there was no space between them, her arms tightened to pull him closer too.

He joined their lips, finally relaxing when he got what he needed so badly, her. His hands gripped her waist, sliding up her body and finding her neck. She almost moaned out when she felt his long slender fingers and the way he held her neck and tilted it to kiss him. Her hands slipped down, resting on his chest and gripping the lapels of his jacket and pulling him into her chest.

"You're mine" he murmured against her lips.

Finn Shelby didn't need a piece of paper to tell him Ailbhe Kennedy was his person. He had known that for as long as he had known her.

She felt herself get more and more turned on, knowing the little moan that escaped her lips was everything to do with Finn's words. They just had an effect on her, how he could look at her and touch her and then open his mouth and tell her she was his, tell her she was what he needed more than anything.

It made her try to push her legs together, knowing the familiar want in her lower stomach for him. But he knew what he was doing to her, pushing his thigh between her legs and lifting it up until she felt it make contact. The little moan she let slip out and how she pushed down against his leg was perhaps the most sensual thing Finn had ever witnessed as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the book case. This left her neck exposed and of course, Finn leaned in kissing and sucking the delicate skin that smelt of her perfume.

Her hands slipped down, fumbling with his belt and just wanting him so badly she willed her hands to hurry up. She could feel the hardening length through his trousers and wanted Finn inside her, to make her feel like it was only them again.

He pulled back from kissing her neck, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her dress up past her hips. She felt his hands on her bare skin and sighed in relief. He quickly pulled down the satin shorts of her underwear and picked her up as if she weighed nothing at all, pushing her back up against the bookcase and letting her legs wrap around him.

"Guess I'm not wearing white to our make-believe wedding" She whispered, making them both laugh as he re-joined their lips.

Her laugh was cut short, turning into a moan as she felt Finn thrust into her in one go. Their moans and pants mingled and hushed as they tried to remember their whole families were a few hundred yards away. She felt entirely undone by him, like he could make her come apart in his hands and put her back together again, make her feel like he was there for her and her alone.

Once they had recovered and came back to solid ground, Ailbhe was a little shaky on her feet as Finn put her down.

"You're mine too you know?" she whispered, still a little shaky on her legs as she pressed another kiss to his lips.

She felt him smile against her kiss, not ever getting bored of hearing it. He sat back, leaning against an end table and lighting a cigarette as Ailbhe tried to make it look as though the last half an hour had not just happened.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

She smiled, nodding back at him.

"Yeah and if any girl has a problem with that, I'll cut them a smile each"  She added, making Finn laugh.