Prologue

I was runing through the woods. He was following me. I turn to look at my brother. He looks just as scared as I do. I know that this is the end for us. If I could just run faster maybe we could get to safety. I can hear the heavy paws as I run. I know that i shouldn't look back but I do. As I do that I trip over a branch on the ground. As I scramble to get I look up and see that it is too late I am surrounded. I am terrified. I have no idea what to do. I close my eyes and wait for the end. The next thing I remember is seeing this black wolf jump over my head before the darkness sets in.

        So Let me explain who I am. Well my name is Ceara.I have blonde hair and I have Hazel eyes. I got then from my mother. My eys change color with my mood. I am now 17. I am a wolf. My parents died when I was 10. I have nighmares that are livid. On my tenth birthday my pack was attacked. My parents being apart of the pack had to fight. Before they left they told my brother to watch over me. To run and never look back no matter what. So we ran. And ran. I didn't know what to do I was so scared. I didn't listen though. I turned around just as a rogue wolf killed my Father. My Mother turned to look at us. I screamed for them to let her go. But they looked at me and I screamed like never before. I watched as the wolf bite into my mothers neck and the life left her eyes. I ran. As fast as I could. I found my brother by the clift. Dominic looked at me. He knew in that instant that they were dead. He grabed my hand and ran.