part 2 (him)

I shouldn't of let her leave I think to myself, I'm an idiot.
I should text her, maybe she will come back,

I pull out my phone and send a message to Sofia "I'm sorry can we please talk"

Noah sees that's  she has left him on open, he stands up and shouts and smashes his phone on the ground.
He puts his hand on his head thinking of what he should do.

" I should go to her house, he thinks but then all of a sudden he receives a text message.
he leaps down to reach his now cracked phone and realizes the text isn't from Sofia it's from his ex Leah "Hey can I come over", the text read

He stares at the phone for a split second
but then he replies " sure",

This is what Noah does whenever he's upset,  he relies on another girl  to make him forget about his messed up life  and that's what Sofia hated about him and that's why he hated himself too.

He didn't know what to do about Sofia he liked her, but he didn't want to seem vulnerable so he ignored that part of him that felt for her.
and started drinking, having sex and doing drugs to make it go away.

By the time Leah arrived Noah was heavily drunk and he slept with her.

the next morning*********

As noah wakes up he looks to his right and sees Leah putting on her clothes.

"what the hell, what are you doing here,  he asks obviously confused .

"you're joking right" Leah answers.

"wait...wait did we sleep together

"Uh yeah do you not remember.

"Honestly no , look Leah you need to go okay last night was a mistake,  I was upset about Sofia and you texted me and I was just upset this meant nothing to me .

"wait what do you mean Sofia , wait you like her?

"It's honestly none of you business who I like leah or what the hell I do but you need to get the fuck out of my house  now".

"You are such a dick she tells him as she storms out"

Noah knows he's made a mistake and he's worried Sofia is going to find out.....