2

~Two weeks Later~

I was walking to school until I heard someone running. I turned around and saw the snake. I stopped, and he smiled. "Kuroo-Chan!" he greeted. "Morning snake." I greeted back with a tired tone. "You're here early," he said. "I don't like crowds, so I'm trying to avoid that," I replied. "Well, since you're here early, why not watch me practice for volleyball." I raised a brow at him and sighed. "Fine." he stuck his tongue out and went to grab my hand. He paused and looked at me. At least he stopped to think. "Sorry," he said. I shrugged and put my board down. I followed him, and we soon arrived. He held the door open for me, and I replied with a small thanks. I saw the team in there already practicing. I watched as they practiced. A ball rolled over to me, and I picked it up. "Over here, Kuroo-Chan!" one player shouted. I did an underhand serve, and it landed perfectly in his hands. "T-Thanks!" he called out across the gym. I nodded and sat down to watch more. They're pretty good, I suppose. I don't see how they are considered cheaters as Tetsuro says they are? Maybe only in a real game? I looked up as my thoughts were disturbed by the gym door opening. A girl with long brown hair walked in. "Oh hey, Mika!" Daisho smiled. She smiled and greeted him. "Sorry, I was gone yesterday. I felt a little sick," she replied. "Well, I'm glad you're feeling alright. Hey, I want you to meet someone." Daisho looked towards me. I sighed and got up. "This is Kuroo (Y/n). Kuroo-chan this is Maki Yamaka, my girlfriend." Daisho introduced us. "Hello! It's nice to meet a new girl." Yamaka stuck out her hand and smiled at me. I gave her half a smile though it might've looked crooked. "Hi," I said. I rolled up my sleeve and covered my hand. I shook her hand, and she looked at me weirdly. "She doesn't like people holding her hands," Daisho whispered to his girlfriend. I looked at my phone to check the time. "I gotta go. See you in class, snake." I left and went to class. 

-----

I sighed as I lay my head down on the table. I was exhausted today from all the learning and the annoying classmates around me. I felt a tap on my head. I hummed, knowing who it was. "Tired?" Daisho asked. I lifted my head and rested it on my hand. "No, I'm fully awake and have a lot of energy," I said sarcastically. He chuckled at me. He's not getting annoyed? Aggravated? Salty? "I'm tired too. Hey, do you want to hang out this weekend with the guys? Mika and I decided to go to the beach, and the others overheard. I was wondering if you like to join?" He offered. I thought about it and nodded. "I suppose. I have nothing else to do in my life." He smiled, and his tongue stood out a bit. "Great. Do you need to be picked up?" he asked. "No, I'll meet you guys. What time do you want to go at?" I asked. "Give me your phone." I raised a brow and handed it to him. He did something with it and smiled. "Here. You have my phone number. I'll text you the info, alright?" He handed it to me back. "Great," I replied. 

-----

I was walking to the writing club until I saw a familiar face. "Hey, Kuroo-chan." Yamaha smiled. I waved at her, but she walked over to me. "Where are you headed off to?" she asked. "The writing club." I simply said. "That's cool. Did Daisho tell you about our plans for the weekend?" I nodded. "Great! I'll see you there." she smiled. I nodded and walked away from her. I wasn't necessarily interested in people who were always happy. I sighed and walked into the room. 

.....

"I'll be fine, Tetsuro. He's not as bad as you think. In fact, I think you both share the same brain cell." I chuckled at the phone. I was on a call with my brother, and he's been worried sick about me since I moved out. "I still don't like you hanging out with that snake bastard. He's a taunter and a cheat. You should've at least gone to Shiratorizawa. At least, I won't have to be worrying about a snake bastard like him." he said through the phone. I rolled my eyes. "I know you're rolling your eyes! I can feel them..." I smirked, but it ended with a sigh. "I have to go. I'm supposed to meet with them in a few minutes." I said as I looked at the clock. "REMEMBER WHAT I-" I ended the call and grabbed my skateboard. I looked at Mochi, who was sitting on the couch. "He's going to kill me." I chuckled. 

-----

I saw the guys and waved at them. I skated over to them and greeted them. Mika hugged me, and I wasn't really fond of people hugging me. I wasn't really bothered by the guys being shirtless. I had a lot of guy friends that often were shirtless when we hung out at the beach. Mika was showing a bit of skin when she wore her bathing suit. "Hey, where is your bathing suit?" Mika asked. I raised a brow. "This is it." I was wearing my brother's swim trunks and my plain grey t-shirt. She pouted a bit. "Nope! We're going to get you a new one. We'll be right back!" she giggled. I was then dragged by her. 

"I feel exposed...and suffocating," I said, and I moved uncomfortably in the swimsuit. "You'll be fine. Now take off the towel." she smiled. She yanked it off of me, and I covered myself a bit. I walked up to the guys and Mika announced we were back. 

"Holy shi-!" Numai said

"Holy shi-!" Numai said. Some started to have nosebleeds. I rolled my eyes and put the towel back on me. I took out my book and began to read. 

- Daisho POV-

I looked back at the girls hearing they were back. I choked on my drink as I saw Kuroo-chan. Holy s***! I thought she was just some nerd type of girl but...Wait- hold yourself together! You have a girlfriend! But...f****! I looked away as she put her towel back on. After I regain my composure, I went on the volleyball sand court. "Who's up for a game?" I laughed. The guys joined in, but Kuguri's side had no setter. "I'll join." I looked at Kuroo-chan and smiled. "Let's play!" I shouted. 

~ A few games later ~

A setter dump?! I watched as Hiroo tried to save it. "7 to 5. I thought you were good at this?" Kuroo-chan taunted. I felt my eye twitch a bit. "You won't get lucky next time," I smirked. I regretted my words as set the ball Seguro. "8 to 5. Kuguri's team won." Mika announced. "That set was something else! You're a good setter, Kuroo-Chan." Seguro smiled at her. She gave a thumbs up. She then turns towards me. "Guess your tricks didn't work this time snake." she teased. I smirked at her. "I was going easy on you." "As if," she said. This girl... I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulders. "Put me down, you snake bastard!" she shouted. "Using the nickname your brother gave me? That's a big no-no." I threw her in the water. I laughed seeing her hair over her face. She clicked her tongue, but then she smirked. I felt her kick my feet, and I fell back. I growled and chased her in the water. "Come back here!" I shouted at her. Damn, she's a fast swimmer! I went under the water, and I found her. I held her waist, and she looked at me. I looked at her, and I felt my heart race a bit. She pushed me away and had a frown. She swam up, and I followed. "I'm going to head home. It's getting late." she said as she wrapped the towel around her waist. It seemed like an excuse to go home early, but it was already getting dark. "I'll see you guys at school." She said before riding away. I sighed and helped the others pack up. 

- (Y/n) POV -

After I took a shower, I frowned as I thought about my trip to the beach. Stupid snake...I fell on the couch, and Mochi landed on my stomach. I petted her, and she purred in delight. "I need to stop thinking about him..." I mumbled as I put something on TV.