Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell

Start from the beginning

I grew impatient, we didn't have much time and I needed her bad. I started unbuttoning her shirt and she untied my tie and pulled it over my head. I crouched down a little to rip the skirt off of her body. She let her shoes off and was about to remove her knee-high socks when I stopped her.

"Keep them on" I said darkly and kissed her again. 

She was standing there in her matching black lingerie with black knee-high socks. How I have missed her body. I bit my lip at the sight and she fell on her knees, without breaking any eye contact. She pulled my trousers down along with the boxers and took my fully erect dick in her hands and stroked it.

I bit my lip and threw my head back in pleasure. She smirked and kitty licked it, making me moan slightly. I grabbed the back of her blonde hair into a ponytail and pushed her down on my dick, finally getting what I wanted.

I didn't stop and she grabbed the back of my thighs and her eyes began to water. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling of her lips on my manhood, it felt good.

I was close but I stopped and picked her up and placed her on the desk behind me. I grabbed her face and kissed her, not letting her take control this time. I put my fingers on her underwear and smirked when the cloth was damp due to her wetness.

"So... wet for me" I said kissing her on the neck and going down. I looked at her for permission and she nodded, I teared her underwear with my teeth and threw it on the ground.

"Huh" I said as I dragged my fingertips on her hipbone and on an old mark, "This has gone light" She bit her lip and I smirked, "Looks like its time to renew it" I said and threw my tongue into her mouth.

I laid her down and thrusted into her. Wasting no time to go faster and harder. She let out a beautiful moan when I hit the right spot for the both of us.

Her moaning increased as she took my whole dick, inch by inch. Music to my ears. She sings beautifully but her moans are my favorite ones.

I twitched in her and her walls clenched around me, at the same time.

"I'm cumming, Draco" she said with her eyes closed while her nails dug into my flesh.

"Me too, princess" I said as she released onto my dick and I came into her, moaning.

"That was ecstatic" she said breathing heavily and I smirked.

"Let's go to potions, we are 5 minutes late" she said kissing the tip of my nose and we took our clothes from the ground and wore it and ran to the class.

Olivia's POV

"Ahh, Miss Montgomery and Mr. Malfoy" Slughorn said as we were the last ones to enter his class.

"I formed groups and since you're late, you will work as a pair. Take a seat near Miss Parkinson and Mr. Zabini" he completed and we sat down at the desk.

I looked over to Ron, he seemed furious, as to why Draco and I, both were late to class. Luckily, we got ourselves to look presentable and not like we had just fucked in an empty classroom.

"Today, we'll be brewing Amortentia. But first to show its characteristics, everyone in the class will go around saying what they smell" he said as Draco opened the caldron on the table.

"Mr. Weasley, you go first" he said and Ron took in a sniff.

"Erm, lots of books, parchment and... intelligence" he said with a look of confusion across his face.

Hermione Granger.

"Harry, my boy. You go on" Slughorn said and Harry took a sniff.

"Er, treacle tart, a broomstick handle and erm, something flowery" he said smiling a little.