x new life x

y/n pov:
(btw you're 16)

today is monday, i just moved to Texas, i dont have any friends and i have to go to school now, great.
i just hope that i dont get bullied again, like in my old school. They bullied me for my style... i changed it and im hella happy with it now. But I really gotta get up now for school. i go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, then i pick out a cute outfit and put on some make up
(here is the outfit)

 i go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, then i pick out a cute outfit and put on some make up(here is the outfit)

its very basic, but i like it.
i put on some make up and pack my bag.
"y/n come here its time for breakfast!" my mom screams i yell "im on my way!" back.
as i take my bag i run down to the kitchen and sit down on the table. my little brother stares at me and says "you look cool".
"wow that was very nice" i say in my head. he is just 7 years old, wow.

i eat some cornflakes and then i leave for school. i get into my new car and start driving, as i turn on the car, i call my best friend who still lives in Pennsylvania.
she picks up the phone and says "YO Y/N HRUU?" i say "yea im good, wbu?" she says
"yea im good too, school will be so boring without you" you say "yea atleast you have friends" as you arrive the parking lot from the school you say "sorry Hailey i gotta go no" hailey replies with "okay have fun love you" "love you too" then you hang up.

you walk into the school and look for your classroom, there it is! everyone looks at you, there is that cute guy sitting in the back of the class. You just stand there worried about where you're going to sit.
The guy smiles at you and asks "hey do you wanna sit here?" you nod and sit down.

he starts asking you what your name is, where you are from, what your age is and where you exactly live. You find out that his name is conan, he is 17, he just moved here and that his house is across yours.
"how didn't i see you this morning?"
you say "i dont know-"

after that the teacher walks in and greets the class and starts with it. maths. great.
you whisper "i hate maths.." conan says "same, like when will we need this?"
the teacher screams very angry "conan! y/n! dont talk in my class". you two nod and dont talk for the rest of the class.

after school you start walking to your car.
somebody is pulling your wrist, you turn around and see conan. He nervously asks you "uhm can i have your number?"
you nod and give him a little paper with your number on it, you smile and walk to your car.

As you arrive home, you see a text from an unknown number

unknown number:
heyy its me conan!
                                                                             y/n:
                                                                       oh hey!
* you add him to your contacts as cone😁*

cone😁:
do you wanna come over?
we could hang out or something

*conan adds you to his contacts as "y/n💕*