There's No Escape cht.3

Its been days since last I saw Sebastian. What happened to him? I tried to call him, but no answer. I stopped by his house a few times and he wasn't there either.

He wasn't at school either. "Maybe he moved away" said my dear friend Omar. "No, he didn't, his house wasn't empty.." I said.

"Hey, lets hang after school?" Omar said. "Sure! What do you want to do?" I said. Omar thought for a second. "Want to go to the pizzeria?" he said with a smile. I accepted his location.

I only had $7. It was enough for one slice of pizza and maybe a coke. After we finished 'dining' we walked to my house to hang. The sun started to go down, and it was only 5pm. "Wait stop!" I said.

I heard footsteps. "What?" Omar said. I looked back, then back at him "we're being followed" I whispered. "Oof!" said a familiar voice. I looked back again.

It was Sebastian! He was laying on the ground, with garbage on top on his back. "Sebastian! You bastard, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I screamed. Omar ran like a coward. "Thanks for leaving me Omar!?" I screamed out again. No answer. I looked back at Sebastian. "What the hell man! Why were following us?" he looked up at me in a serious way panting.

"I thought you didn't care about me!" he screamed back at me. "What are you talking about? Of course I care about you." I forced myself to say. He looked at his bloody hands. "Lies.. You never cared about me. You never loved me!" he said with a sob. A tear ran down his face. "Wow, I don't know why you'd say that." I said without faking it. Sebastian got up and cleaned the garbage and dirt off of him.

"Well, .. I'll call you, okay? Maybe we can hang this weekend!" I said. He looked down. "Okay..." he said. He turned around and began walking home. He was limping. I guess he sprained his ankle when he fell or something. "Hey? Do you need help walking home?" I said with a real smile. "No it's fine. Bye "