Unknown
How are you?

I don't want to answer.

Unknown
Hello?

I'm not going to answer.

Unknown
Answer me.

Nope.

Unknown
You are such a bitch.

I sighed. I put the phone back in my pocket.
I walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch. I looked at what day it was on my phone.
Wait.. tomorrow's my birthday? Ugh.
I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket.
"What's wrong?" Tubbo asked.
"I- it's nothing." I said.
"Y/n. You can tell us." Tommy said.
"I know, it has nothing to do with Carter or anything- it's just.. my-" I took another deep breath. "My birthday is tomorrow."
I hate my birthday. Every year my mother always forgot it. My father was never around. Heck, I don't even know who my father is. The only good thing was Nina and Chris. Chris only was with me for one of my birthdays. Best birthday ever. Little did I know that would be the last time I ever had a birthday.
"Well, your birthday doesn't have to be bad. I know you don't like it but we can still have fun." Tubbo exclaimed.
I thought of my mom. I wonder what she thinks of me. She's probably disappointed. And angry. Not like that's anything new. I don't miss her. I just- I regret not being the child she wanted. Yet, what she wanted had nothing to do with me.
"I don't know.. but thank you." I said.
He looked back down at his laptop.

I'm a horrible person. Why am I even in their lives?
Stop.
I can't even do things right.
Yes you can!
I'm putting everyone through so much pain. I can't have any of them get hurt.
Okay, I agree. But you have to just realize that they care about you.
I can't afford to have them in danger.
So what are you going to do?
I'm a danger.
What?
I'm a danger. I'm a danger to them.
You aren't.
I am! Stop fighting it, Y/n. You are the biggest danger that is here. If carter comes, he will kill Will. And you don't want that happening.
Of course I don't.
Exactly. Your the danger. You put them in danger.
Stop overthinking Y/n.. stop.. please. Stop overthinking. It's just your brain arguing with you.. just breath. Stop.
Am I a danger?

*hi! If you didn't understand that part, that was like the two sides of your brain arguing. The side that is denying being a danger is Y/n. But their mind is the other part of them. The other side of the brain. The voice in your head. Kind of like a devil and angel, but not exactly. Sorry if you still don't understand.*

"Y/n!?" I heard Tommy yell.
I snapped out of it and turned my head to Tommy quickly.
"You weren't answering us. Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah.. sorry. I don't know- I don't know what just happened." I said.
"What happened?" Tubbo asked.
"I don't know- it was like me arguing with myself." I said.
Wilbur looked at them and then at me.
"Why are you overthinking? What about?" He asked.
How does he know what overthinking feels like? Does he overthink? What if he's overthinking our relationship. What if he never wants to be my boyfriend...
"Um.. a lot." I admitted. I trusted them.
"Tell us about it." He said.
I'm definitely not telling them. It's about them. I don't know what to do.. Uh-
"About my birthday." I made up.
I feel like I'm making a big mistake because I'm not telling them. But- I don't know. I can't tell them that I'm a danger to them. Although, that would probably warn them if I am. But I'm not! I'm not a danger. Right?
"Why are you overthinking about your birthday? Look, your mom isn't here. And we could have a really fun time." Wilbur exclaimed.
"Yeah.. I guess." I said.
I felt really bad that I didn't want to do anything for my birthday. Everyone seemed so excited about it, yet I'm just.. not? But I am. I'm with Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo this year. Maybe it could be better.
*a couple hours pass and we all went to go get ice cream. We care back at 7pm and got into our PJs. We sat down on the couch with our blankets, pillows, and ice creams. And we turned a movie on.*
"I'm so tired." I groaned.
"Sleepyhead." Wilbur teased.
"Oh my gosh." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
We all watched the movie- it lasted about two hours.
"Let's watch endgame!" Tommy yelled.
"No! That makes me cry!" Tubbo exclaimed.
"Same Tobes. Same." I sighed.
"Good." Tommy started playing end-game.
Again, the movie lasted two hours. I felt bad for Tubbo. He had tears in his eyes. But then again, so did I.
11:58 now.
I yawned. I finished my ice cream a while ago. I looked over to my side, Wilbur was asleep.
"GIVE ME THE CRACKER-" Tommy yelled.
"SHHH!" I shushed.
Tubbo laughed, "you just got shushed by a woman."
"And your point?" Tommy rolled his eyes.
"Tommy. It's a woman."
"I love woman so so much. Just so much. See, and I hate men. I just love woman." Tommy started to rant.
I stuffed my face into my pillow and groaned into it. You have got to be kidding me tommy- not tonight.
I dropped the pillow.
Tubbo and Tommy stood in front of me.
"Happy birthday!!" They yelled.
"SHHHH! WILL IS SLEEPING." I whisper-yelled. I sighed, "And, thank you." I said.
I felt special to know that I have really good friends that will make me feel good, even if I don't like what we are doing.
"You can legally drink! Mmmmm." Tommy said.
"No. I'm not drinking." I laughed.
"Good. You won't be missing out." Tubbo assured me.
We saw Tommy dab.
"Oh gosh. Is that what will happen to me if I drink?" I joked.
"Yes." Tubbo went along.
"What the hell! No. Drinking isn't that good. But you see, in something called Minecraft- it's heaven." Tommy explained.
"If you do not-"
"And you can make it from the finest spider eyes, blaze powder-"
"Shut up." I laughed.
Tubbo pusher Tommy back to one of the couches. Then Tubbo walked to the other. Tubbo laid down and fell asleep immediately.
"Hey, y/n. Just so you won't worry, Tubbo and Wilbur are going out tomorrow for something really important. So I just wanted to let you know." Tommy whispered.
"Thanks. Night." I said.
"Night, dickhead."
I sighed. I looked at Will. I smiled. I laid down next to him. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me up. It was Will. He pulled me to his side. I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around him. I closed my eyes.

{} Hey!! Sorry for not coming out with this chapter sooner, I thought I was going to have to post this tomorrow because I wouldn't get to finish it tonight, but here we are!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Go check out my other story, 'What needs to go' and go eat and drink something! Again, I'm sorry if I don't get chapters out as quick. *not trying to be rude* but I do have my own life that I need to attend to. Sadly. Anyways, DID YOU ALL HEAR DREAM's NEW SONG? If not, go to the channel - Dream music - and listen to his song called 'Road Trip' and no, I will not be using this song for my fan-fic because its apart of a personal experience Dream had, and I think he said he isn't comfortable with it. Or many people aren't comfortable with anyone using this song in a fan-fic. It's about to get really interesting in this story.. even though it already is. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Go check out @Franchescasoot 's story as well! Love you all! Xx. {}