Chapter 60: Back to work

Start from the beginning

"It was one of my friends last year. She was a first year but- I."

"She was killed by a death eater. Y/N still blames herself to this day about it."

"I'm sorry Y/N."

"It's okay George. I don't know why this happened. I'll be okay."

"Come to the office with me for a bit. George will you be okay out here?"

"Yea. I've worked by myself remember."

"True. We will be back soon."

I walked with him to the office and away from the little girl.

"I should've stayed with her."

"Hey, it's been almost two months since that happened. My love, you have to stop blaming yourself."

"I- I just can't."

"Come." He says and tells me to sit on his laps.

I straddle his legs while he sits, wrap my hands around my neck and lay my head in the crook of his neck.

"It'll be okay I promise. You can sit here while I do some of this paper work."

"Okay."

He signed and called a lot of companies and places for a while.

George went on break so I took up the job for twenty minutes till it was mine and Fred's lunch.

It was time for lunch and I walked up to the flat. There was pizza on the counter.

"I know pizza is one of your favorite foods. And now that you're pregnant you're going to be craving it a lot more. So I had George order some."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

After lunch I decided I was okay to work now. I have to get over it some day.

"Twenty galleons."

"Here you go."

I rung up a lot of kids and teens the rest of the day. Helping a lot finding what they wanted to find.

"Time to close." George said. It was now getting dark.

We closed a little bit early today because Angelina was coming over and I wanted to ask the girls to be my bridesmaids. Then me and Fred have some planning to do.

The three of us head up to change. A few minutes there was a knock at the flats door.

"Come in." I shout from the living room.

Angelina walked in and greeted George with a kiss. Fred and I were sitting on the couch.

"You guys are little the cutest." I said chuckling.

"You should see you two." Angelina rebounds.

"I have something to show you."

"What is it?"

I show her my hand and she gasped.

"You're engaged!"

"George didn't tell you i'm guessing."

"Nope. It's so pretty!"

"Thanks. Fred really did a great job picking it out."

"I see this. What does his look like?"

"This." He says walking over and showing his.

"They look great."

"Thank you Angelina." I said hugging her.