43- The Golden Egg

Start from the beginning

"How do you know she was a virgin? She said she's fucked two people, maybe you were the second." said Adrian as Miles shot up and turned a candle back on.

"No I was her first.. so that means she fucking someone right. You think its Cedric, she must be fucking him." said Miles as Graham chuckled. "How do you know Y/n was a virgin?!"

"Because I know she was." said Adrian shooting up from his bed. Graham rose up as well seeing his friends looking at him.

"Miles how are you in love with E, but dating Charlotte?" said Graham causing Adrian to turn to look at him. Miles shrugged and went back to thinking.

"I wonder if Y/n knows who Emilia is messing with. She always does, they tell each other everything." said Miles as Adrian started thinking.

"They do, Y/n always knows everything. I wonder if Emilia knows if Y/n has done anything with any other boy." said Adrian, Graham rolled his eyes and laid back down on his bed when Adrian made a noise.

"GRAHAM!" said Adrian as Graham shot up and gave him a look. Miles looked at Adrian confused and turned back to look at Graham.

"What!!" said Graham

"You should figure out who Emilia is messing with and then become close with Y/n and see what she tells you." said Miles as Adrian shot him a look.

"No!" said Adrian.

"I'm not doing that Miles, maybe Emilia's not telling anyone because of how you'll react." said Graham laying back down and turning off the candle, Adrian raised his eyebrows and looked at Graham suspiciously. "Goodnight."

———

Emilia made her way to the prefect bathroom to see Cedric turning on the waters. "Oh hey! I thought you were going to ditch me." said Cedric as Emilia closed the bathroom door.

"No I was just.. busy." said Emilia laughing as she sat on the edge of the pool. Cedric gave her a look and took off his shirt and pants and hopped in the water. "Sooo how exactly did you come up with this?"

"Professor Moody gave me a hint.. he said to try taking a bath with it. Thought it was pretty weird as well, so if I drown I have you to save me." said Cedric as Emilia rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Very well." said Emilia laughing, she handed Cedric the egg as he opened it and it screeched as they both covered their ears causing Cedric to drop the egg in the water. "Yeah I don't think it worked." Cedric drove underwater to grabbed the egg when he rose up and looked happily.

"Look come in!" said Cedric as Emilia gave him a look. "Trust me." Emilia slipped in the pool as Cedric smiled and pulled her under water. A beautiful voice started coming from the egg as they both rose from the water.

"Woah! It sounds so pretty! Do you think you're facing a mermaid?" said Emilia as she wiped the bubbles from her face. Cedric went back underwater and rose again.

"It's like a song." said Cedric as he pulled Emilia back in the water.

"Come seek us where our voices sound." said Emilia as Cedric gave his famous smile.

"Brilliant!" said Cedric grabbing Emilia face. They both laughed as Emilia hopped out of the pool and watched Cedric come in and out of the water as she wrote down the things its said.

"Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back."