13

As Juyeon and Jiho kissed, suddenly someone rings Jiho's house doorbell. Both of them surprised and quickly breaks the kiss. Jiho rushes to get the door, only to see her mother is standing in front of her house with some foods. She doesn't know her mom will come at this time. She tries to act fine with Juyeon inside of the house as she welcomes her mom to enter.

"Did you drink last night? I can smell it.." Her mom babbles.

Her mom freezes as she saw Juyeon who is politely standing in the kitchen. She nudges Jiho's arm and approaches the boy. "Are you my daughter's new boyfriend? I mean like you're so handsome, as handsome as Jaehyun. Now I'm not worried of my little Jiho's life." She suddenly cups Juyeon's face.

"Eomma... He is not-"

Juyeon bows politely with a smile on his face. "Yes, mother. I am Jiho's boyfriend Lee Juyeon, I worked at the same studio as Jiho, so nice to meet you."

Jiho couldn't hide her confusion. She knows Juyeon shouldn't lie like that. It will create a huge quarrel later. Her mom puts the food on the table to see the youngsters breakfasts. "Who cooked this? It looks really delicious." She asks in a praising way.

Juyeon gives a small smile and answers. "I did it because Jiho drank quite a lot last night. So, I made it for breakfast."

"Jiho, my little daughter, where did you find someone like this? He is a truly perfection. Tall, handsome, good at cook and caring." The girl's mother continues to praise the boy.

"But-" Jiho could just sighs. She knows she is unable to say anything because Juyeon is not her boyfriend although they both have a feeling towards each other.

"I'm glad that you already moved on from Jaehyun. He is not someone who you should missed till now." Her mom cuts her words right away.

Jiho stops from trying to help arranging the food in the fridge. She feels hurt as her mom doesn't know much about the reason of their breakup. Juyeon realizes Jiho is feeling uneasy. He suddenly links his arm onto the girl's shoulder, "Jiho... You told me before that you want to get ready for today's practice, right?" He lies.

Jiho notices Juyeon's acting and she fake smiles. "I will go now. Please help my mom okie?" She follows his plan as well to walk away from the kitchen, heads to her room to get changed. She doesn't know Juyeon is full of sense.

After a few minutes calming herself down in the room, Jiho seriously doesn't know what Juyeon talked with her mother. As she walks out, she only saw Juyeon alone in the living room playing with the cats. "Where is my mom? Did she get back home already?" She asks.

"Yeah.. She wanted to call you out from the room but I told her to not do so. I hope you're better now, right?" Juyeon explains in concerning tone.

"Thank you Juyeon... Urm.. Let's go to the studio." Jiho doesn't want to make it awkward. She quickly heads to the front door while tying her shoelaces. She stops from twisting the door knob as she got a sudden message from Changmin. It is a picture of him and his girl friend having fun playing board games at night with a lot of skinships.

Changmin

Changmin?

What are these?

OMG SORRY JIHO

I thought I sent it to my friend

I'll delete them

×

Jiho is speechless at Changmin's messages. She just left him on read. She decides to just let her friendship with him going on as she already fades  her desire to confess to him. Juyeon keeps on eyeing Jiho who seems like having a problem as her face keeps on scrunching. He wants to ask but he knows it is not the right time.

Jiho locks the door when both Juyeon and her are outside of the house. The girl keeps on stay silent. Juyeon clears his throat and creates a conversation, "Do you want to take train or taxi?"

"Anything.." Jiho answers soullessly.

Juyeon can't take it anymore. He cups the girl's face in the middle of the pathway. He sighs. "If there's anything bothering you, don't let it lingers all over your feelings. It's unhealthy. Urm?"

Jiho can feel her face burns up. She avoids Juyeon's eyes. "I will tell you in the train then. So... Stop touching my face." Jiho tells him softly.

"What if I don't want to?" Juyeon whispers as he teases her.

Think carefully, Kim Jiho. He already has a girlfriend. It is dumb for you to like him. Jiho pushes him away lightly, fasten her steps to the station. Juyeon chuckles looking at the panicked girl.

Both of them quickly rides the train to go their dance studio. Luckily it is not as packed as normal days. Jiho takes a seat next to a man meanwhile Juyeon is on the opposite seat of her, next to the old granny. The man suddenly whispers to Jiho all of sudden, "do you want to have a breakfast with me after this? Whichever restaurants are fine. I would like to know you more.."

Jiho gets up from her seat with an uncomfortable face. The man grabs her hand to pull her back to her seat harshly. "Excuse me, what are you doing?!" Jiho lets out her anger at him.

As those who sit near to them stare at them, the man hands off from her. Juyeon gets up from his seat, takes Jiho's hand to let her have a seat next to the granny. He stands right in front of her to avoid the man from eyeing her.

"Thank you..." She mouthed in silence.

The granny next to her smiles. "You're lucky to have a man who cares about you. There are a lot of bad guys in this world. I'm sure he will be a good partner for you till the end."

Juyeon smiles at the granny before looking back at Jiho who is speechless. She just nods. Her eyes avoid Juyeon's as she knows what the boy will do. Luckily the journey doesn't take much time. Juyeon grabs Jiho's hand tightly and escorts her out of the train.

"Yah.. Just let me go. I'm fine.." Jiho whines but the boy ignores.

"What if your girlfriend saw-"

Juyeon stops walking, faces Jiho with a serious face. "Can you stop worrying over my relationship with Yubin? I'm tired. Every time I'm trying to be good at you, to show that I like you.. You always say Yubin Yubin Yubin! Can't you see that I'm worried about you?!"

Jiho doesn't know what she should answer. Juyeon heaves a sigh and unwraps his hand from her. "Okay... If this is what you want, I won't be worried about you. I'll just let you go, let all those men who have been eyeing you!"

Juyeon leaves Jiho alone in the middle of the street without turning back. Jiho finally feels she is dumb to not let her feelings to help her in most of her relationship. Her pity attitude always ruined everything. She just stares at her hand that has lost the warmth from a boy.

Am I too selfish? To just think of one perspective?

Love Whisperer || Lee Juyeonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें