|Love?| this is sorta a lemon I guess|

Start from the beginning

   After that show of his, you walked back over to your door.  You slightly cracked it open and saw a dazed and confused Renee on the floor, obviously not high but just thinking to herself.  You giggled at the sight and walked in.  She must have not noticed because you really scared her when you laid on her lap.  She sat up and started to stroke your hair lightly.  "Why'd you call me your wife?"  She asked all giggly and such.  You just looked at her beautiful face and smiled.  "I don't really know why I did."  You said genuinely.  She smiled at you, still stroking your hair.  She had a certain gleam in her eyes that you haven't seen before in anyone, not in real life that is.  You've always seen this look in movies and some books do well to describe it but this right here, it can't top any of them.     You leaned upwards and sat on your knees so that you both were at the same level.  "That little mother fucker..."  You said a little angry that Silva was back, he probably brought Ajay over too.  "What?"  She asked, tilting her head slightly.  "He's back."  You said plainly, staring at the door from your bedroom.  "He might have Ajay out there too."  You whispered.  And if as on cue, Ajay started talking.  "Your so weird Silva...  If she has a wife then let them be, they don't need you snooping every time you hear something coming from the house."  She said.  "Aww, at least SHE cares about my privacy."  You said in a sarcastic tone but really liking that she respects you.  "Heh, I have an idea,"  Renee said in a smug tone.  You were a bit scared because you thought you knew what was going to happen.  "You got a ring I can use?"  She asked,  "Yeah, right here."  You said as you walked up to your dresser and picked up a golden ring with a black diamond with smaller purple ones lining the rest of the ring.  "Perfect."  She said as she put it on her ring finger.  You, with your quick thinking, put on a ring too.  It was a very similar, but silver one but instead of black it was pink and the purple was black.

   After doing so she walked up to your front door and opened it, acting tired.  "What do you guys waaaaant?"  She whined, putting on a great act.  "Notin, just tryna get Silva home...  Wait a minute..."  Ajay thought for a second.  "YOU'RE MARRIED?!?!?!"  Silva and Ajay said that last part together.  You laughed from your room, loud enough for them to hear.  You walked up behind her and hugged her lovingly as a married couple would.  She looked over her shoulder at you as you did so and you looked at her.  "Mhmm."  Was all you said.  They looked at wraith, who had her scarf off, they must have seen her Hickie.  Ajay and Silva looked at each other, then back at you and Wraith. 

   Renee just got a bright idea to add to this.  "Hun, you should go to bed.  You've lost a lot of sleep due to Silva creeping on you again."  She said while looking at you with a somewhat worried look on her face.  You just nodded.  She then leaned in and kissed your cheek.  "I'll be back in a minute."  She said lovingly, leaving you a blushing mess.  She looked back at the couple in front of her and smiled at them.  "Goodnight."  She said in a taunted then closed the door on them.  She waited for a second and heard them both squeal at each other, obviously happy for their teammate.  Even Renee was happy with it for a second but then remember it was just a show just to get them to leave her alone.

   After sulking for a second, she walked back into your bedroom.  "Here."  She said, handing you the ring back.  "No, you keep it, you'll probably need it for the rest of your life anyways."  You said to her, smiling at her smugly.  "I don't think you thought that all the way through."  You said to her, smugly while walking up to her and sitting next to her.  She had a mortified look on her face as she realized what she has done, all you did was laugh at her and smile.  "Oh calm down, you'll be fine.  It's not like anyone would believe them anyway"  You tried to reassure her.  She just looked at you and calmed down a bit.  "I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what happened if I didn't listen to the void and did what I want to."  She explained, "I-I just wanted to see what would happen, it was stupid I know."  She rambled on and on as you listened to her try to explain.  "I-I didn't mean t-"  You cut her off by just kissing her.  "It's fine Renee, anyways, I think we would have ended up here anyway."  You said.  "What, married, or in bed together?"  She said giggling slightly afterward.  You just laughed at her somewhat of a joke.  You grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of you.  She straddled you so that she was dominate.  "Hmm, Maybe both."  You said to her in a very low tone.  She blushed very deeply at your comment but still leaned in.

   She slowly came closer to your face, just keeping her eyes open ever so slightly.  You leaned upwards since her straddling you made her a small bit taller at the moment.  You both finally met each other's touch and started to make out.  You both close your eyes and just enjoy the moment of peace.  You moved your lips slightly, just letting her take full control.  She was taking all the control for herself, moving how she liked, and doing what she wanted.  She moved slightly against you causing you to moan quietly into the kiss.  "D-don't do that,"  You whined.  "I'm sensitive."  You told her, she shifted again causing you to moan again.  You were embarrassed by this and hid your face in her chest.  She wasn't going to have any of this.  She put her index finger and thumb on your chin, making you look up.  "R-Renee..."  You said to her getting a bit brave now.  "Yes, ~?"  She teased.  "I-I think I love you... N-no...  I DO love you."  You confessed to her.  "Oh, I couldn't tell..."  She said sarcastically while looking at the position you both were in.  "Hm,"  She laughed.  "I love you too, even though we just met I know I love you."  She confessed too.  "Know, where were we~?"  She teased.  You blushed at that too.

   She started to play with your (H/L), (H/C) hair, twirling it in between her fingers.  She ran her hand through your hair, gripped it a little roughly, and pulled you closer all while having a smirk on her face.  She started to kiss you again but this time she was a little rougher.  She then started to poke her tongue at your lips.  You wanted to see how long she would wait but you found out that that wasn't long.  She bit your bottom lip after about 5 seconds later.  She explored your mouth slowly but she stopped causing you to whine.  She looked out your room and toward the front door.  She got off of you and laid down next to you.

  She grabbed you and forced you to lay with her.  You were worried about this sudden change but knew she did it for a reason.  Then, out of nowhere, a loud and angry knock came on your door.  You didn't know that knock, you knew how all of your friends knocked on the door, and that didn't match any of theirs, it was also an angry knock. so it was obviously not any of them.  "Come on out now!  No use in hiding anymore!"  You knew that voice though, and it terrified you.  You began to huddle into Renee like a little child afraid of the dark.  "Do you know her?"  She asked a little scared for you.  "Y-yes, yes I do sadly.  Will you come with me?"  You asked a little scared of what she might do if you're alone.  "Sure hun."  She said, trying to make you feel a little better about the moment at hand. 

The word count is 2,374  (And yes, I am basically going to replicate the intro scene with Baldur and Kratos.)