He opened the suitcase to reveal some type of syringe that had a liquid flowing through it. "I am not going to inject him anything." I hated needles and doubted I had it within myself to stab him with that humongous thing.

"Kendra, you have to do this," Luke said.

"And how exactly am I going to inject him with that without him noticing?"

"While he sleeps."

I shook my head. "Have you lost your minds? That wolf will bite my head off the second he feels that needle."

"I doubt so," Nicolas said as he closed the suitcase. "I'm quite certain he would never dare harm you."

"Well, I'm not." I folded my arms over my chest after I stood. "I'll find another way that doesn't end up with the wolf lashing out on me in anger."

"I still say my option is the best," Eliot said as he walked into the living room, a glass cup in hand. "Seduce him."

"Eliot, what the hell are you doing here?" Nicolas seemed annoyed.

"Well, I decided that I was going to stay until my brother decided to tell me himself to leave." He shrugged. "Maybe I'll annoy him enough that he'll finally come out."

"I'm going to get some breakfast." I headed into the kitchen to find the humans already preparing something presumably for the guests in the living room.

I smiled and said good morning to all of them as I made my way around them to come to a stop when Eliot appeared in front of me and took a sip of his evident alcoholic drink.

He leaned closer to my ear to whisper, "You should try my way...that beauty of yours must have him going crazy." He pulled back, a big smile on his lips. "And that scent of yours...After one hundred years—" He laughed before taking a sip again. "He must be dying to release all that energy."

My cheeks flamed. "No."

I walked around him and heard him say, "Why not? It would be like what you humans call a one night stand. Haven't you had one of those before?"

I faced him, the heat in my cheeks spreading to the rest of my face. "I—I—" I squeezed my mouth shut and his eyes narrowed before they widened.

"Oh, shit. You lied in the application."

"Of course not."

He finished his drink and set it on the counter, his eyes meeting mine. "Kendra, you shouldn't have lied."

"I said I didn't." Suddenly, I wasn't hungry and tried to leave but he grasped my arm pulling me close until our bodies were touching. "Eliot, back off." Not only did the tone in my voice surprised me, but the fact it was huskier and my body temperature had spiked up.

"I take it back. My father's plan is far better than mine." He let me go, appearing to want to say more but choosing not to. Without another word, he left the room.

I decided to eat breakfast after all and not only prepared myself something but Aaron as well. After grabbing the tray with the two plates and drink in my hands, one with way too much food due to one of the humans suggesting that wolves needed way more food than what I had at first, I made my way upstairs.