hello (is it me your looking for)

from that day foreward, draco decided to be a streamer. 

his main goal: join the dream smp

he started to ignore his classwork in order to do research and get the necessary supplies to stream.

harrry noticed his distance and decided to talk to him.

"HEY DRACO" harry yelled

draco whipped around and almost fell over

harry caught him and looked over his body in worry

draco shoved himself off of harry 

"what do want potter" draco said angrily. he wanted to go back to his dorm and watch the new tommyinnit stream that was about to start

"what have you been doing lately" harry said

a million thoughts rushed through dracos' head. should he tell harry he wanted to be streamer. he figured he should. harry showed him the smp.

"I'm trying to become a streamer on the dream smp. and if you would excuse me i should be going now" at that draco turned back around and speedrunned to his dorm.

harry stared wide-eyed at draco's retreating figure

this about to get real interesting

__________

draco's streaming gear was set to arrive in exactly a week's time.

at the current moment, he was trying to think of a good streamer name.

badboydraco? no. dracoinnit? no. xxmalfoyxx? good work. no sounds stupid. 

goldenboy? no no no. SLIVERGUY? THATS THE ONE. (note to self please change the username please help) 

he can already see it on the twitter trending page.

this is going to be so great. he is going to be the best goddamn streamer there is.

he has never felt better. 

_______

dreamwastaken is live!

showed up on draco's phone half past midnight.

he almost peed himself and opened his laptop ready to enjoy the stream.

he waited for a few minutes as the blue streaming starting soon screen was up.

then after a hello to chat dream opened up to minecraft.

he before he went into game, dream said he has an announcement.

"so i was thinking recently and I have decided that it would be best to open up the smp to some members. so ill be looking for people to add. i already have one in mind, but be ready, this could be your time" and with that he started a new speedrun world.

the chat was freaking out, excited about the new members and the possibility it could be one of them. draco could already see the tiktoks about this.

draco felt as if it was fate. he was destined to be on the server. nothing is going to stop him from achieving his dreams. he is going to do it, he knows he can.

a/n----

new chapter !! how do you like me know smirking face