Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

Her hair was shorter than last time. She mentioned that she wanted to cut it but I didn't know how short. she meant. Her silky black hair is now a few inches from her shoulders. Victoria told me that her hair was short that way before.

I'm surprised she went back to it.

Victoria did the same but her hair was a bit longer. It's very thick and curly so it looks amazing at the new length. Pansy's however, not so much.

"Yeah, and your idea of fun is having sex with a random guy then waking up alone and naked the next day." Blaise sneered.

"Come on, Blaise. No need to be a git." Victoria told him softly. I could tell she didn't really mean it. She would never try to intentionally insult him.

"Okay, relax. Why don't we play truth or dare?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Fine, but they're gonna be extreme truths and extreme dares." Pansy explains as she looks me up and down seductively. I could hear Draco let out a scoff at her words.

"What you don't believe me Draco?" Pansy questioned in a joking manner.

Of course he didn't.

"I don't think anyone does, Pansy." Blaise chimed in. She rolled her eyes at this and turned back to smile at me.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare. I wanna know how extreme these dares are." I say mockingly. She smirked and look back at Victoria who sat beside her. She was thinking of something, and it didn't look good.

"I dare you, to kiss Victoria."

"Thats rubbish! I'm not letting you do that." Draco spat in protest. I looked back at him and he put his hand on my thigh. He squeezed it tight in anger.

"It's just a kiss. You can have your girlfriend back after." Victoria suggested. Blaise cackled as he leaned back in his chair. "I'd love to see that." he mutters as he puts his hands behind his head.

"Just one kiss." I explain as I push his hand off of my thigh. Victoria smirks at Draco as she stands up from her seat.

They were all enjoying this.

"One kiss right?" I ask softly, trying to hold in my smile. I slowly get up from my seat and look at Victoria smiling at Draco.

"Of course, that is if you want more."

I turned back at Draco who's hands are clenched into a fist. He was so angry at me but why? This wasn't cheating or anything.

It was just a game.

She turned my face to look at hers and swung her arms around the back of my neck. She licked her lips and smiled at me.

"Have you done this before?" I questioned curiously. She nodded her head as she glanced over to Pansy.

They've kissed?

"Trust me." she whispers as she leans in close. I close my eyes and slowly lean in to touch her soft pink lips. I brought my right hand to the side of her cheek to bring her face closer. Her tongue glided against mine.

It was a soft passionate kiss.

Until she pulled away.