1

*hey guys! this is the first chapter. I just want to say please continue reading because, it will make a lot more sense in the next few chapters. I know this ones not the best but i promise there will be a lot of smut soon, for you horny freaks *silently celebrates* 

also, if you read anything that's in italic and bold, it means the character is thinking to themselves in their head. for example: you should probably follow me because i'll follow you back :)*

Delilah's POV:

"are you ready yet del?" mum screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"nearly! just give me a few minutes" I shouted back

I slipped into nevilles old robe and it dangles on the floor, being two sizes too big.

I'll just have to fix this later.

Mum and dad watch me walk down the stairs, they almost liked they're my dates for prom, the way they were waiting for me.

lmao not me feeling special for once

"she looks just like neville, frank" mum says, tearing up.

"save the crying for the car ride, alice" dad chuckles.

...

Once we reach hogwarts I hopped out of the car and took out my luggage

"mum, I'll be fine! don't worry, okay?" I say whilst wiping a tear off her face.

"take care of yourself del"

"I will dad" I say with a smile

I walk into the entrance where a huge man with huge hair, greets me and takes my things.

I guessed it was hagrid since Neville would tell me about literally everything at hogwarts, when he came home for the summer. I remembered him telling me about a big friendly giant named hagrid, he was the only one who listened to him talk about his plants.

I wave back at my parents one last time before we go inside.

They wave back.

"welcome to hogwarts delilah" Hagrid says with a smile

"right I'll take your stuff to your dorm and I'll be back down in a minute"

I nod my head as I watch him walk down the corridor.

I start to look around at the paintings when something catches my eye.

I think this is the Great hall.

shitt

I hide behind a wall hoping no one sees me as I try to look inside.

So many students, it was such a nerve racking sight.