Chapter 59: Our Own little family.

Start from the beginning

"Like crafts?"

"Yes. I'll use Errol to send letters to Luna and Angelina telling them to come over. So we buy a basket and some little stuff so I can ask them."

"Well Angelina is supposed to come to the flat tomorrow to see George. Give it to her tomorrow."

"True. We go back to the flat tonight right?"

"Yep. So who all are your bridesmaids."

"I know we're not exactly planning yet but Hermione is maid of honor and the others are Ginny,Luna and Angelina."

"That's good. All your close friends."

"Yep. Are you ready to go? I'm feeling good right now so we need to take advantage of it."

"Alright. Let's head to the store."

"We will let the others know we went to the store to get stuff when we get back. They're not here."

"Okay."

We walk out the door and apparate to the store closest to us.

"Where would the test be?" He asked when we walked in.

"Most likely with the women stuff in hygiene section."

"Smart." He says laughing.

We walked to the left side of the store and found them. I grabbed two just to make sure and put them in the basket that Fred grabbed walking in.

One of his hands holding the basket and the other holding my hand.

"Where to?"

"Craft isle."

"Alright."

"So let's grab four small baskets like this. I'll hold them." I said grabbing some baskets.

"You're so crafty I love it."

"Me too. Now we need to get fake grass that's kind of like paper."

We walked to the craft isle of the store and found everything. Such as colored paper,sharpie, glitter letters in A,G,H and L, and 4 jars.

Next we head over to the jewelry. I grab four necklaces that are the same and some nail polish on the end.

Finally we made our way to the candy and grabbed some of their favorite muggle candy.

"Have everything?"

"Not yet. One more thing."

"Alright where is that?"

"In the back. I need to print 4 photos."

"You don't have a phone?"

"I'm a witch Freddie."

"Right. Sorry my mind is fuzzy."

"I know. You're excited but please don't get your hopes up."

"I'm not."

I print the photos of me and each girl and we head to check out.

"I'll pay"

"Freddie it's my stuff."

"I'll pay."

"Fine."

"Thanks."

After paying we left and apparated back to the Burrow. As soon as we got there everyone was in the living room.

"Where did you two go?" Molly questioned.

"To the store to grab some things for something Y/N is working on."