Find it...

Don't forget to voteee 

I turned around and saw Fred.

He grabbed me by my waist and threw me on his shoulder.

"What the fuck Weasley?!" I shouted.

"Sh!" He shouted and kept walking.

"Did you just Shush me? Let me down, I'm gonna fall." I said and punched his back with my hand.

"I'm holding you." He said with a serious tone on his voice.

I saw Blaise looking at me in the hallway.

"Jones, what the fuck?" He shouted and came to my side.

"Not now Zabini!" Fred said and pushed him away with his right hand.

"Fred! Are you kidding me?" I shouted and he didn't answer to me. I couldn't move. His left hand was holding my legs.

We got in Gryffindor's common room. This is So embarrassing... I saw Hermione and George staring at me doing nothing.

"Guys!!" I shouted as a sign for help.

"I'm sorry" hermione replied and looked away.

I'm starting freaking out. Fred throwed me on his bed and locked the door.

"You are scaring me..." I said while he was walking from side to side.

"What the fuck were you thinking Jones?" He pulled his hair.

"What did I do?" I asked and raised my shoulders.

"YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH DRACO!" He shouted and kicked the desk in front of him.

I stayed still. He sat next to me and put his fingers on his forehead.

"Please don't be afraid of me." He said and looked down.

"I'm not..." I said and got closer to him.
He gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry but you can't be with him. He is a fuckboy. He will treat you like shit and then he is gonna laugh at you." He said and I remembered everything Draco told me before.
A tear fell of my left eye. Fred is right, and it hurts...

"Hey... don't cry..." he whispered at me and that made me cry even more.

"I know it's not right.." I said and wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"He is the worst. Cedric is a good guy.. I know him." He said and put his hand on my cheek.

"I don't know Fred." I replied with hesitation.

I layed down and Fred layed next to me.

"I can't stand the idea of you being sad. I love you." He said while looking down.
I grabbed his hand.

"I love you too." I replied and we looked each other in the eyes.

"Fred..." I sighed and looked up.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"He used me... and i thought he really wanted me." I replied without realizing what I had just admitted.

He got up.

"What do you mean?You....?" He asked and got a wild look on his face .

"No!" I replied and bit my nails.

"You are lying!" He said and his lips wrinkled from anger.

"I don't know what I was thinking. " I said and his eyes got wider. He unlocked the door and locked me in.