"I could smack that grin right off your damn face," Y/N took another long sip of her beer before continuing to humor him, "Fine... she'd probably ask if that was your legal name."

Eren laughed, "You know, I kinda like this Sasha chick. Okay, your response could be..." He ran the tip of his tongue along his teeth before continuing, "That's just his job title." He winked slyly, grinning because he was proud of himself.

She let out a soft chuckle at his response, "Sasha would destroy you in a joke battle." Y/N placed a quick peck on Eren's cheek when he frowned playfully, "Okay, next question... probably just your name."

"Well, you know that one don't you?" Eren looked at her expectantly, "It's daddy, sweetheart."

Y/N screwed her face up, "I wouldn't call you that even if you begged. Daddies —" she cut herself off to gag playfully, "— usually deliver sex."

Eren couldn't contain his boisterous laughter as he lead Y/N to the couch. "I could, but I won't."

Y/N pouted a little as she sat down. She didn't want to bother asking why because she already knew the answer. It felt like Eren was getting some kind of joy out of repeatedly denying her. Y/N didn't like feeling like some horny bitch that couldn't control herself around him, but she had needs. Soft touches just weren't cutting it anymore.

As much as Y/N disliked his resistance, there was at least one good thing to come out of it, or maybe two. The first thing being that she felt like Eren genuinely wanted her for her, the opposite could be said of their relationship a year ago. Secondly, they'd been forced to get to know each other better. The upsides always seemed to pale in comparison to the downsides, though. Eren's flirtatious nature made it almost impossible for Y/N to control herself.

"Don't pout, please. You're too pretty for that." He grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. It started slow and sensual but quickly evolved into something filled with passion and longing.

Y/N pulled away from the kiss, trying desperately to catch her breath, "Can I get on top of you?"

Eren opened his legs and patted softly. She climbed slowly onto his lap and their lips soon met again. He gripped Y/N's hips and lightly pushed her farther down on to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair, pulling more of it out of his already loose bun.

It was true that he wanted Y/N to the point of desperation, but he had wanted to treat her and their evolving relationship with care. There were so many obstacles already popping up for them and somehow they still managed to grow closer. Their first brief meeting at the cafe so many weeks ago felt like history because they were almost strangers back then. Eren wanted to do everything in his power to stop that distance from growing in between them again, even if it meant resisting his more animalistic urges.

He started to leave soft kisses down her neck before pulling her shirt down slightly and sucking along her collarbone. Eren sat back to admire the mark already developing on her chest. He ran his fingertips over the area lightly, looking up to Y/N when she started whimpering, "Please, Eren."

He stared into her eyes for a moment before asking softly, "What if it's still too soon?"

His excessive childishness when it came to losing her was quite endearing to Y/N. When they first started dating, he was so sure she'd stick around no matter what. He was completely different in that aspect now.