Then (h/c) haired girl turned around and headed towards the cursed energy ignoring the others and what they said. She was so furrious with Gojou's words, she was disgusted with his selfishness.

Who would of thought that the best Jujutsu sorcerer ignored his duty to kill a curse and left people in danger all alone. She felt someone grabbing her hand again "Tch" she slapped the hand away violently and looked at the person who grabbed her angryly thinking that Gojou came to stop her again.

"Gojou i said you can go back wit-" once she saw the face of the person that stopped talking and just looked at them blankly "What do you want Yuji?" she asked in a cold tone not breaking eye contact with the young boy in front of her.

"Let's say that Sukuna won't stop bothering me and saying that i should come with you" he replied and scratched the back of his neck nervously, the girl looked ove his shoulder and ended up making eye contact with Gojou.

She looked back at the boy and turned around "Doubt that your teacher will like it" she said with a monotone voice and headed her way leaving the three students and their teacher alone.

.

.

.

As the girl got closer and closer the cursed energy would become more stronger than it was before "Just how strong is this curse?" she scoffed and frowned "Tch, this is getting really annoying" she complained and sped up a bit. 

Badum 

"Eh-?" the girl's body stopped moving in all of a sudden 'Is this some type of jujutsu?' she thought to herself as she tried to move... 'Useless, useless.. USELESS' she thought as the attemp of moving was just waste of time.

'Damn it... I should have listened to Gojou- wait-.. what the hell am i thinking?! Like hell i will listen to this selfish idiot' ahh yes... her weird habbit of arguing with herself has started again '(Y/N) focus! You don't have time to argue with yourself' she thought to herself and tried finding a way to move again.

Badum

"Oh wow... Guess it was that easy to break the jujutsu" she once she was able to move again and started scannig the area "Now now, where is that curse?" she asked herself still trying to find the curse.

All of a sudden she lost the sense of the cursed energy, she looked confused thinking that it probably had escaped and that she had to chase after it. "Ugh, I'm in no mood for chasing after a curse" she said and slide her (h/c) haired back.

Crack

Once the girl heard something cracking she turned her head left just to see Gojou dragging a curse and his students few steps behind "Yo!" was the only thing he said and threw the curse to her. She kicked it with her right leg with all the anger and frustration she had inside her, from before and also because he killed her victim, making it explode (or cut in half- i dunno how to say it qvq).

"Tch, what makes you think you can kill MY curse?" she asked with a murderous tone and looked at him with a small hint of disgust "You're welcome princess" he replied with a sarcasting tone and put his hands in his pockets "You little-" she stopped and took a deep breath trying to calm herself down.

"You didn't answer my question" she said and turned away "Meh~ no particullar reason, i guess i was just bored" he replied making her pop a vein "And you think that this is a good reason to kill someone elses victim?" she asked and turned around just to give him a wide eye murderous look.

"Anoo, sensei let's not fight and just return back, alright?" Nobara suggested and she got a bit afaid of the aura that surrounded the (h/c) haired woman in front of her. 

(Y/N) POV

I sighed and just turned around "Whatever, you guys go, i wanna stay alone" i said and walked away "But-" "DON'T make me repeat myself" i said with an angry tone. But the weather obviously had other plans and BOOM all of a sudden it started rainning "Oh you gotta be kidding me" i said frustrated "For once- for ONCE can just something go the way i want them to go?" i sighed and looked at the sky letting the drops of the rain fall on my face as i closed my eyes.

I felt someone bumping onto me from the back , i rised my head to to face Gojou with his hair wet making fall and making him look like some idol. He reached out his hands and hugged me by my waist "Sorry..." i was obviously confused by his actions so i just gave him a questioning look.

"Gojou you know that i don't like it when someone is touching me" i said and tried pulling away "Please... can we stay like that a litlle longer..?" his voiced cracked and it sounded like he was sad, something that people didn't see ofter "Sometimes i hate it when you make me step out of my comfort zone" i complained and turned around to hug him.

He let out a small and weak chuckle as he burried his face in the crook of my neck "...Is everything okay?" was the only thing i could ask him, i was quite surpised I'm not gonna lie i never really saw Gojou get sad so it was kinda new for me, he just nodded as a replied and hugged me tighter.

I rubbed his back hoping that it would make him fell a bit better since i was no good at comforting people "I know it's a lot to ask but-" "If it's a lot to ask then don't ask" i interrupted him and stopped rubbing his back. He pouted and turned his face enought so he could me.

"Meanie, but seriously. It's a lot to ask but if you are okay with it...

 Can we sleep together tonight?"

--

*looks at time* it's 7pm... and i haven't done my homework... and my school also started... i hate it qvq

Anyways!!! I'll try updated as much as possible since it will be kinda hard to do so now that school started and the teachers will show no mercy with the homework (not like they did in quarantine) and we will probably write lots of test u,-u

Cya soon my friendos🍙