Part 1

This is all your perspective so I'm just gonna say "I"  and "me" and stuff because your reading it so 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ring ring ring*
UGH I throw my phone across the room OH SHIT HAWKS i Quickly run and grab my phone and pick up "hello y/n?" "What hawks?" "You have school so get ready" "ok ok ok I will" "the uniform is on your bed" "ok bye" "bye" I quickly but on my uniform and walk about the hotel I walk to school I'm a hour late but it's fine,I walk into the doors and look for class 1A and I see it damn what is there a giant in here or something I walk into the class room and all eyes are on me "WOW NEW GIRL IS PRETTY" and yellow haired boy with a black bolt said "welp thanks for introducing yourself" "oh sorry my name is Denki" "mine is y/n" "cool name" "yep" "hey what's your quirk and I'm izuku but you can call me deku" "hello deku and my quirk allows me to listen to people from far away but if I listen for longer then 5 minutes my ears start to ring so I need to listen to music and seeming a how I can't control it my quirk will go off at random times causing me to have my headphone in a lot and my second quirk is I can touch a person and see if they are lying but I don't know what they are lying about" "wow that's school cool y/n" "thank you" "damn who doesn't know how to use their own quirk" a hothead blonde blurted out "people who have never had family there to help them get through it or does not have the shape or form to use their quirk dumbass" I don't know why but everyone was shocked I don't know about me not having family or talking back to the class bitch. "Well thank you y/n for introducing yourself class feel free to talk to her I'm going to sleep" "ok" the class says I good at remembering names so I know everyone but not the mean blonde "hey boom boom guy what's your name" "don't call me that and it's katsuki bakugo" "ok mine is-" "y/n yeah I was listening" "oh ok" I then feel a sharp pain in my ears "FUCK" everyone looked at me "FUCK ITS MY QUIRK AND- OW" that's when I see the Bakugo hand me a phone and headphones I put them in and say thank you obviously I did not know what he said "it was her quirk dumasses remember it causes ringing so she needs headphones and music" "why are you being nice kacchan" Denki said "because unlike you shit people she had the guts to talk back" "wow" everyone said little did they know I could hear everything~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bhahaha ok but I hope you liked it guys 😙