Clash of Hearts!💘

"Once upon a time there lived......."

"Ohhh please didi, not again that same story of that lion and octopus," the girl chided at her sister while her sister smiled.

"Ok so tell me what you want to hear," her elder sister asked her, "new like something romantic," she said with excitement in her eyes.

"Baby you are not at all 18 and your asking me to make you hear romantic stories", her sister gasped. 

"Please it's so long I had not heard anything of that kind or and not even watched any romantic movie so please I want to...", her sister laughed at her statement and proceeded with the new story.

So long back there were two kings, King Shiv Singh and King Mahipal Rana. Both were the most powerful rulers of their time. King Shiv has two children, prince Shivaay Singh and princess Shalini Singh whereas King Mahipal also has two children prince Omkara Rana and princess Anika Rana. Both the kings are very open-minded men, they sent their children to gurukul for their respective studies, they want that their both children should know the art of being a King, whether it's a boy or a girl. Princess Anika was one the most beautiful girl in the gurukul and Prince Shivaay was known for his colourful eyes and charming body. It's been three years all the princes and princesses were learning sword fighting. It was the rule of gurukul that the girls chambers were away from boys chamber, they have not met till now but their gurus have some other plan.

Today their gurus have decided to have a test of their students, the guru of princes were Guru Raghavendra and the guru of the princess were Durgeshwaridevi.

Guru Raghavender was very much impressed by prince shivaay but never told him or appreciated him and same with Guru Durgeshwaridevi who was amazed by looking at the way princess Anika held the sword and attack on the opponent

In the meeting room, the gurus were sitting on their seats and were discussing the fight.

"According to the rules of Gurukul, we should conduct the fight today as after two weeks they all will go to their respective kingdoms," said Durgeshwaridevi.

"Exactly, this batch was the most amazing one we have ever taught, the future is bright," guru Raghavender said standing up from his seat.

"So let's call our students to the main ground and start the fight," she said with confidence and smiling face.