~Part 5~

Noah comes and gives you a hug "hey y/n are you ok?" you nod, then you get a group hug, "hey y/n where are your parents?" Finn asks Millie and Sadie see you about to cry and come up to you and hug you while you start to sob. Finn thinks he did something wrong "um did I say something wrong?" while you're drying your tears you nod at Millie and Sadie saying that they are allowed to tell everyone.

               Millie starts to explain the situation "y/n has been hated in her family her whole life this will be taken to surprise but she was born into a wizard family and ever since she told her family she wanted to be an actor and not a wizard they started to hate her" Sadie continues "you see when y/n came to America to film stranger things she was really happy she loved having this freedom and time away from her family when she got back this boy and his friends started to bully y/n she even got bullied by her own family, she walked for two hours to her house because her parents forgot her just to realize that they gave her room to someone else" everyone looks shocked and angry at the same time. "that's all we know right now but I'm sure there is more to it" millie finishes off the story. when you come back in everyone immediately gets up and hugs you.

             "oh uh okay" you stand there in shock from them. "anyways Millie is it okay if I stay here for a week my whole family left the country for my brothers birthday and just left me even though it's my birthday too" Millie comes up to you "of course, you can your always welcome" she gives a warm smile you feel so comforted by all of them. Sadie then says "OKAY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED let's GO TO THE POOL!" you all get changed into your swimsuits.

you, Millie, and Sadie were all sitting and talking beside the pool when Noah comes up to Millie, Caleb goes to Sadie and Finn goes to you they all grab you and start screaming "LET ME DOWN I SWEAR TO GOD" as they throw you into the pool and jump ...

you, Millie, and Sadie were all sitting and talking beside the pool when Noah comes up to Millie, Caleb goes to Sadie and Finn goes to you they all grab you and start screaming "LET ME DOWN I SWEAR TO GOD" as they throw you into the pool and jump in after you. you, Sadie, and Millie all at the same time say "you will regret that (Wolfhard-Mclaughlin-Schnapp)" you and the girls start laughing and the boys all get terrified. Gaten looks at you all and laughs "haha Finn you guys messed up bad" you all crack your necks and knuckles. Noah gulps "we're dead" they start trying to run to get out of the water and you and the girls chase after them till you are all out of the water and throw the boys in.