"Sorry about the mess." Simon said scratching the back of his head.

"Nah, it's okay."

"Eric's in that room." He said pointing to a door to my side.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and froze. Eric was standing there with just his jeans on. I stared at him with wide eyes and he chuckled. He had a freaking eight pack!

"Like what you see?" he asked smirking.

My face heat up and I looked away.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"It's okay." He said walking over to me. I looked up and I was face first with his bare chest.

I blushed some more. "Put a shirt on!"

"Why? My chest not good enough for you?" he teased.

I looked down again trying to hide my blush and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around his body and snuggled into his chest.

"You're cute, you know that?" he asked chuckling while his chest vibrated.

I blushed and didn't answer.

"Let's go. We don't want to keep Jack waiting." He said. He pulled a black V-neck on and a white hoodie. Eric wrapped his arm around my waist and we headed down to the lobby.

***

"Hey guys, over here!" Jack called waving his arm like a maniac.  We walked up to him and he tackled me in a bear hug.

"Can't. Breath." I said gasping for air.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly and pulled away.

"Hey man, what's up?" Jack said referring to Eric.

"Nothing, you?"

"Nothing." They did the man-hug-hi five thing and we exited the hotel.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise." Jack answered.

"How are we going? Walking?" I asked again.

"No by horseback. What do you think? In my car."

"You have a car?" I asked surprised.

"My uncle's one of the biggest business men in France, of course I have a car."

"Oh. Right." I felt my face heat up at my stupidity.

Jack stopped in front of a red Mercedes convertible.

"Nice car." Eric commented.

"Thanks."

"Shot gun!" I yelled and ran to the front seat, but Eric beat me there.

"Haha. Little kids have to sit in the back."

I scowled at him and stuck my tongue out. Childish I know.

Jack hopped in and turned on the radio. It was mostly French songs but every now and then an English song would come on and we would start singing at the top of our lungs.

Jack parked the car in front of a carnival.

"A carnival?" I asked, my face lighting up.

"Yeah I thought it would be fun if we came here." Jack answered.

"Fun? It's going to be great!"

They both chuckled at my enthusiasm.

I hooked my arms with theirs and we walked in. I had so much fun in the carnival. We ate cotton candy, took pictures, went on some rides. Eric even won me a stuffed bear. Jack was really funny and I liked him a lot. He was in simple words my only friend other than Eric and Ellen. I was really going to miss him when I went back to the U.S. By the time we did just about everything I was falling asleep. Who knew carnivals could be so tiring?

"Come on. Let's get the child home." Eric joked. I stuck my tongue out at him only to add to his point but I didn't care.

 In the car on the way back I fell asleep.

Eric's POV:

On the way back she fell asleep. Me and Jack started talking about stuff. He was a really cool guy, I can see why she really likes him. When we got to the hotel I said goodbye to Jack and carried her in my arms. She looked so cute and adorable in my arms.

"What time are you guys going to the airport tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"Ten am."

"I'll be here at nine." He kissed AJ's forehead and drove off. I went up to our floor and knocked on the door of her suite. Ellen opened up and before she could say anything I shushed her.

"She's sleeping." I whispered.

She nodded her head and motioned for me to come inside.

I placed her on her bed, kissed her goodnight and left.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

don't forget: check out my other story: some other cinderella story.

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN

LIKE SUGGEST TO FRIENDS

TWEET 

BE HAPPY <3