Part 1

THE BOY-WHO-LIVED IS NOW THE BOY-WHO-LOVED... OFFICIALLY!

By Rita Skeeter

Though he's not really a boy anymore, is he?

Every witch (and many wizards) are crying since Harry Potter, better known as the Boy-Who-Lived turned Man-Who-Saved, is DATING. And not just anybody, dear readers. Harry Potter is dating none other than Hermione Granger.

The couple went as each other's dates to the annual Ministry of Magic Anniversary Ball. Heads turned when the lady Unspeakable entered the hall wearing a sparkling sapphire ball gown and in the arms of our very own Head Auror. The couple only had eyes for each other, however, and many spectators we interviewed commented that they refused to dance with anyone else but each other.

If that doesn't scream "exclusive" then I don't know what does!

Party-goers were treated with the sight of Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger whispering little secrets to one another. Hungry eyes watched as the amorous Auror refused to let go of the unparalleled Unspeakable's hand the whole evening. One attendant and a close friend of Potter-Granger said that "They're in love and in their own little world. There's nothing else to it."

Potter-Granger have always denied their romantic relationship (though we have always known better, right?) and the feast sure was the best way to make it PUBLIC!

The illicit love affair started when Harry Potter and Hermione Granger were in their fourth year at Hogwarts. The TriWizard Tournament came to the school and I had the privilege of covering the event for everyone else at home. I saw firsthand the seeds of romance planted when Ms. Granger decided to remain at Mr. Potter's side when he was chosen as the fourth champion of the tournament. We knew eventually why his name was picked (for those who don't know, go to your local bookstore and pick up a copy of Hogwarts, A History right now) but at the time, no one believed Mr. Potter... except for Ms. Granger, of course.

The years following that told the same tale of Potter-Granger against the world. I won't bore you with a recap of their fifth, sixth, and what was supposed to be their seventh years (again, read Hogwarts, A History) but what happened after Hogwarts was what really made apparent that they are a couple.

Almost every sighting of Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger are with each other. They celebrate milestones together (it was confirmed that Ms. Granger was the "unknown woman" seen with Mr. Potter on his twenty-fifth birthday written about in the Daily Prophet issue 4418 titled POTTER'S PARAMOUR on page 6), go on holidays with each other (see the Evening Prophet issue 1254 titled SLEEPLESS IN SURREY - POTTER/GRANGER CAUGHT ON WEEKEND ROMP IN COUNTRYSIDE, page 3), and they even live together! More importantly, no one else has ever been rumoured to be in a relationship with either of the two.

We've known it for years, dear readers, and we have been confirmed right! Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger only have their eyes (and hearts!) for each other!

For a complete list of Daily Prophet and Evening Prophet articles on the Potter-Granger romantic timeline, see the appendix immediately following this article.

I only have one more thing left to say and I am certain it sums up what we're all thinking:

FINALLY!

-~-~-~-

Harry stared at the paper he had just read and slowly put it down.

He ran a hand through his hair and took a calming breath in.

The Daily Prophet had struck again. 

-~-~-~-

xoxoxox

xoxoxox

Micca's Notes: Beautiful art commissioned from Arishatistic! Check her out on Instagram and Tumblr. Join the HMS Harmony Discord for more Harry/Hermione content and discussions! Invite: www.hhriscanonbitches.com