Imagine loki in his cell {TTDW}

Loki rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes in pain. His thoughts were scrambling through his head, slowly ripping at his heart, pealing it away. He hit his head against the wall and dug his nails into his temples. His broken sorrow ran down his face as he yelled for his thoughts to flee.
"I could of made you happy.." Loki mumbled under his broken voice, "why did you have to go so yearly?"
He tightened his jaw and breathed deeply in through his nose. The pain was unbearable.
"I could of made you happy.. I could of been a good son!!" He sobbed. His scratchy voice a tone louder.
He could feel his heart tearing in his chest. His eyes burned furiously in frustration.
"I DIDN'T GET TO SAY GOOD BYE!" Loki howled.
He scratched at his face and yanked on his hair. His knees leveled with his chest. He couldn't seem to sit still. He clawed at his calfs and shrieked in pain.
"YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I LOVED!.. The only one that mattered.. The one worth living for.." Loki gasped for air and breathed in deeply.
He finally calmed him self. His legs loosened and fell slightly. But his chin still trembled and his pain roared down his face. He curled up in a ball and squeezed his legs together with his arms. His chin rested on his quivering knees. Loki winced and closed his eyes again. His heart sank to the pit of his stomach.
"I loved you."