David Ignatica-Grassi's Painful Wedgies

"I know what we should do!" Paul's face lit up as he pointed to David's underwear with one hand, and made a pulling motion with the other.

This was followed by quick laughter as Mitchell snuck up behind David and grabbed hold of his waistband.

Paul grabbed hold too, as they counted down.
"3..2..1... WEDGIE!"

David's eyes shot open as the boys pulled upwards revealing his bare bottom.
"Owwww, what are you doing?!" David yelled, as the boys continued, he squirmed. The pain he felt was intense, as the underwear dug deeper and deeper into his crack. They grabbed the legholes and brought him to his tip toes off the couch, laughing with every tug. The underwear began to tear.

David grabbed his balls as Mitchell's side of the underwear tore completely, and both boys, falling back on the couch, barely being able to catch their breath with the laughter.
Tears in his eyes, but laughing if off, David took the now demolished underwear off, and ran to get changed clutching his painful balls.

Robert grabbed his opportunity and grabbed hold of David's underwear, losing them deep in his ass they began to tear at the seams.

David shouted, his ass burned and the fabric ripped though his crack.

Robert didn't let go Harry's waistband, pulling and pulling.

David's underwear gave way first, they ripped.

David let go as Robert pulled his waistband over his head and stuffed it in his mouth.