"We know its true." Kol shrugged.

"Oh you shut up!" Elena scolded.

"Anyways so werewolves there was the killing every vampire on earth thats how y'all learned now to get on her nerves the first time her and Rebekah were at war then they were friends long story short we unleashed two 2000 year old immortals got our ass kicked and died saving the whole town. We got locked out of Mystic Falls prision world loss of memorys kidnapped tourtured pregnant argument lots of almost fights witches threatened powerbands deaths and lots of crying."

"CAROLINE,"

"And uses of magic"

"CAROLINE!"

Jenna sighed."I'm sorry I asked."

"It's fine. Caroline talks a lot." Freya said.

Caroline and Hayley flashed upstairs and came down with the twins."Look whose awake"

"So he told you about Jo and how she died and the babies got transfered to me. Well at first i was just going to give them back then i got attached so these are my daughters to Lizzie And Josie Saltzman."

"Aww,"

Caroline went and gave Lizzie to Alaric while Caroline let Jenna hold Josie.
--
Elena was sitting on her bed talking with Jenna when there was a knock at the door."Come in."Kol walked in with a bag. She knew exactly what that meant either he needed something or he was leaving. And he had practically been living in her room. They had gotten way closer and she couldn't be happier. That talk earlier in the caves gave both of them the reasureance that they needed. "What do you need your bribing. Whats in the bag."

He closed the door and went and handed it to her and sat at the edge of the bed."Apparently i have to go do something for my siblings." He didn't like leaving her by herself knowing the nightmares even with Alaric, Jeremy and Jenna back could still come.

"Who they need you to deal with" Elena asked. Jenna looked at her crazy so confused.

"Plotting witches a few towns over." He wasn't letting anyone hurt his family. He wanted this chance and he wasn't going to lose it.

"What?" Jenna asked.

Elena huffed."Witches are plotting again. When Hayley was pregnant they kidnapped her tried to posion her they tried to kill her and tried to kill Hope when she was a month pregnant."

"WHAT?" Jenna asked,

"Yeah."

Kol nodded."Vampires, Witches and Werewolf hate the idea of the Original Family extending so they plot they scheme and they try to take us out." Jenna was confused but she just nodded she got the major gist. Vampires were coming and because the originals were well the originals they didn't want more of them and Elena was almost 7 months pregnant with a hybrid who was going to be a very stronger witch.

Elena opened the bag. She pulled out a chinese boxes. "Ooh food. Ok fine." She didn't like it but there wasn't much of a choice.
--
Elena was sitting in the main room eating ice cream when Kol walked into the house."Why aren't you sleep." He had figured that she would be up or wouldn't sleep until Hayley forced her to again but he had hoped that she would just go to sleep.

"Couldn't fall asleep. Got hungry so i came to get ice cream. Everyone else went to sleep." She had been happy but she just didn't want anything to happen.

He went and sat next to her."I think Elijah gave your brother my room."

"You've been living in my room." Elena took another bite of ice cream."So what happened."

"There technically still alive." Kol smirked. He didn't turn them but he did get another vampire to feed them blood and then snapped all there necks he didn't want anyone of them to comeback with magic and a vengence. Then he put them all in the tomb that was still under the church. With a spell similar to the one Emily Bennett used but the catch was only a Mikaelson witch can do it. And if any one of them did they would just kill all inside.

Elena shook her head and smiled lightly."So what your saying is you turned them all."

"Precisly. But guess what."

"I don't want to i don't trust that it won't be something evil."

Kol gasped."Me do something evil do you recall you froze your cousin in time over coffee."

Elena glarred at hissed at him."I'm pregnant whats your excuse."

Kol shrugged."Do you remember the Bennett witch during my time."

"Ayanna Bennett your mentor because your mother is nuts she was her best friend. Why?"

He waved his hand and suddenly he had Klaus' dagger set.

"You...What.... But... Am i the last one to find out that you got your magic back." Elena asked. She was shocked she didn't think that it was possible.

"Darling don't you know your the last to find out everything by now." Kol had a huge smirk on his face. She tried to hit him but he flashed away."Can't hit me."

"Wanna  bet don't make me snap your neck." Elena was upset that he didn't tell her and yet everyone else knew. She sighed and her voice went back calm."Why am i the last one to know. Thats not fair,"

He shook his head and walked closed to her."But your reaction is priceless."

"Asshole." Elena crursed."Well explain."

"Are you gonna hit me" Kol questioned.  Backing up.

Elena stood up and waved her hand making the ice cream disapear."I regret waiting up for you now i'm going to sleep."

"It was thanks to you." Elena stopped."Ayanna she didn't want me to have magic until she knew i could handle it and calm down."

"I didn't do anything its just now you don't have a reason to care. And not feel like no one cares. I'm going to sleep if you wake me up i will desicate you."