Chapter 13: Thunder and Lightnin'🥊

Start from the beginning

When he got everything, he emailed the video to the CEO. This nonsense had to stop.

[JUNGKOOK]

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Jungkook screamed as the official struck a defenseless Jimin. Jimin took off his helmet too soon but then everyone knew that the match was officially over. Jungkook was about to enter the ring to help Jimin when Thunder got up and flung himself at the official.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Thunder roared as the official went flying off the ring and falling onto the wooden table below. He groaned as Thunder exclaimed, "Pick on someone your own size," and he turned to see Jungkook next to the bloodied Jimin calling out his name. Thunder's voice rumbled, "CALL THE AMBULANCE!!! NOW!!!" And the other guards went scrambling.

Thunder went up to Jungkook, "Is he okay?" He asked gently. Jungkook was crying, "He's alive but like he's passed out," Thunder placed his huge hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "We can't move him in case he has head injuries. Wait here with him. Talk to him while we wait for the paramedics to come. He's a fighter for sure. That's the first fight I lost and with only a single blow in the entire match. He'll come through, don't worry." Thunder then took charge of the area, leaving the official slumped on the mashed up table.

Jungkook took off his t-shirt to wipe the blood around Jimin's nose and mouth. He took out the mouth guard from his mouth. Luckily he still had it on otherwise Jimin might've lost some teeth. Jungkook gently touched his chest and could feel his broken ribs. "Get some ice," he asked Hobi who immediately went to the kitchen and bought it back quickly. Jungkook placed it on Jimin's chest area where he was injured. Jin got Jungkook a clean t-shirt as his other shirt had Jimin's blood on it.

Jimin was unconcious but he was breathing. Then Jungkook started talking to him, "Hey Jimin. You did it. You won the match, baby. I'm so proud of you." He bent lower to kiss him but stopped as he remembered that's what got them into this mess in the first place. There was no way they could be together and stay in the group. Jungkook knew they had to make a decision. But he had to take care of Jimin first.

The ambulance came and the paramedics took Jimin to the hospital. Jungkook stayed with him the entire time. The scans indicated a few broken ribs but most importantly no brain damage. His lungs were surprisingly good as well. They did an emergency surgery to fix his ribs which was successful. A thin cloth chest bandage was wrapped around him just for the bruises on his chest to heal. Even though his ribs were intact, it would still take about four to six weeks for complete healing. Jimin had to stay away from doing strenuous physical activities or lifting heavy things.

Jimin laid asleep as the doctors kept him in an unconscious state for a few hours. He was on the hospital bed with Jungkook lying next to him. Jungkook didn't want to take him out of his sight. He began singing to him songs of love, joy and happiness. Jungkook realized even though they only knew each other for that one day, he was in love with Jimin. Everything he had seen and felt about him made Jungkook love him even more.

"I love you Jimin," Jungkook whispered on his neck only to hear Jimin saying, "I love you too." Jungkook raised up and saw that Jimin's eyes were opened. Jungkook smiled and cried, "Oh baby, I love you," and he began kissing him. Jimin smiled between his kisses. "I love you, Jungkookie," Jimin professed again making Jungkook cry more.

Jimin wiped Jungkook's tears and held his face in his hands, "We did it, my love. We won the match." Jungkook smiled, "Everyone's calling you "Lightnin' Jimin." Jimin laughed but felt the pain in his ribs, "Ugh!!!" Jimin moaned in pain. "Take it easy, baby. You took a hard beating." But Jimin didn't remember how that happened. Jungkook explained to him what had happened with the official. Jimin didn't recall but he did remember that Tae was the one who betrayed them.

"He wanted me to get the punishment because he's...." Jungkook watched Jimin. He wondered if to tell Jimin Tae's secret. But Jimin completed his sentence, "because he's in love with me." Jungkook opened his eyes wide, "You knew?" Jimin nodded, "I've known a while now. It was after graduation when I went by my Nana to stay. He would call me like twice everyday, he visited at least once per week even staying over on weekends. Once I caught him trying to kiss me. He thought I was asleep."

"Well did he?" Jungkook asked getting a little green around his face as his tongue pushed inside the walls of his cheek. Jimin chucked, "You mean, did he kiss me? No. I wouldn't let him do that. You know, you're absolutely adorable when your jealous," Jimin blushed smiling at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed. "When have I ever been jealous?" He tried sounding brave and strong. Jimin giggled again, "Just now and when I sat down next to Tae earlier for the game. You stick your tongue inside your cheek like this," and he imitated Jungkook's tongue in cheek action. "Oh so you've been watching me, Park Jimin, hmmm.... I'll show you what my tongue could do too," and he came up to Jimin's face and kissed him, taking his tongue and gently pressing it inside of Jimin's mouth.

...................................❤❤.............................