5. Steal My Sunshine

Start from the beginning

Back at the beach
"That is such a cute necklace. I love it" Michelle commented on the necklace Riley is wearing. "Oh, thanks. Emily let me borrow it" Riley said. "She let you borrow it?" Michelle asked. "Yeah" Riley replied.
"Before my grandmother passed away she gave Emily her necklace, me her watch and Carly a braclate. Sometimes, we all just borrow each other things. Um, but they're really the only things we have to remember my grandmother by" Riley says.
"So, Riley, how's all that drama gonig with the E-girls?" James asked. Carly lightly hit James in the stomach to say shut up. He pulled her to his side as Carly rolls her eyes. "You know, getting kicked out and everything" he added then smiled down at Carly. "I knowthey're dramatic at times, but they're not that bad" Riley explained. All the other dancers laughted including Carly. "They're brutal! I know they are and you know they are" Carly said. Everyone agreed and Riley smiled at her sister and said "maybe they..... maybe they are bad."
"The E-girls are like when you get a new pair of boots and you walk in the rain and you realise there's a hole in them and your socks are wet. That's what the E-girls are" West said.
"This is someone being threatened by the E-girls. Ahhh! It's the E-girls! Oh god!" Eldon said as he ran away with his hands in the air. "I am the dramatic E-girl monster!" James said as he ran to chase Eldon. Carly shook her head smiling.
" I do wish Emily was here, but she's not. So, I might as well have fun and not waste a day at the beach" Eldon said.
"Guess how many grains of sand are in my hand" West told Daniel. "I don't know a million?" Daniel said. "Guess" West said to James. "I have no idea" James says. " 5,000, on average. A lot of people might think millions. They're wrong" West said. "That's not even cool, man" James told West. "Well, I'm cool, so it makes it cool. Ok?" West said to James. They talk more about sand and the melting point.
"If West didn't know a lot about sand, that would probably surprise me more" Riley said.
"That's enough sand talk, guys. How about we play some frisbee!" Michelle suggests. Everyone agrees as Daniel says "Eldon! Get over here. We're playing frisbee!"

Back in studio A
"I'm a shark!" Emily shouts.
"I've never done dance camp before. Emily is so good with the kids. I definitely don't have that talent" Chloe says.
"I have no idea what's gonig on with Chloe right now. It's hilarious. Who's scared of a three year old? They're so cute" Emily said.
"Little kids are just really weird and not my scene at all" Chloe says.
They all make a circle and sit down. "So, who wants to make up a song?" Emily asks. All the little kids said 'Me!' "Ok, Margie, do you want to stand up for me? Yeah? Ok, good girl" Emily said.
"I don't like to play favourites, but in Margie's case, it's kind of hard
She's... she's like a little me" Emily said.
"Nice first position. See? I think we have a new E-girl. Ok, Margie, make up a song about fairies" Emily said.
Margie then sings a song about fairies. Once she is finished, everyone claps.

Back at the beach
Everyone is playing frisbee. "Guys, why don't we play dance frisbee?" Michelle suggests. Everyone asks Michelle what dance frisbee is. "So, you toss a frisbee, you do a dance move, you catch a frisbee, you do a dance move" Michelle explains. Everyone agrees to play.
"Right now, I'm having a blast with the A-troupe members, taking the day off and relaxing and chilling in the sun" Michelle said.
"I haven't gotten the chance to get to know Michelle, and I'm really glad that she came along to the beach, so we can bond as a team" Daniel said.
"I'm having a lot of fun, hanging out with everyone, playing dance frisbee, just being on the beach" West said.
"I would say James is the worse at dance frisbee, mostly because we saw him get clocked in the face with the frisbee and it was pretty funny" Eldon said.
"Its twice that I've been hit in the face with the frisbee" James said.
"I'm probably a better at the dancing part than the catching part. I should probably stick to what I do best" Carly said.
As they play on Riley found out that the necklace is no longer around her neck.
"We were have the best time at the beach and then I have to go ahead and lose my necklace. That's Emily's necklace, the only thing we have to remember our grandmother by, and I don't think she'll be really happy about it" Riley said.
"Where's the last place you saw it?" West asked her. "I had it on when we were playing" Riley replied. They all begin to look for it.
"I am so afraid that I've lost this necklace for good. I mean, if we don't find it, I have no idea what Emily's gonig to do with me
She's already kicked me out of the E-girls" Riley said.
"Riley just lost her necklace and I kind of feel like it's almost my fault, becasue I was the one that suggested to play dance frisbee" Michelle said.
Eldon though he found it but he didn't. They keep looking for the necklace. "Hey, Ry, we'll find it, don't worry" Carly told her sister.