Wet Dream... Come True

Start from the beginning

Henry looked down, "Oh, still early. I had to go take Kal out for a walk, ended up having a run." He chuckled softly. You nodded with a smile. "So, shower?"

You nodded and blushed a little, before you looked around the room. "Oh, hmm... Where are my things?"

Henry smirked playfully as he stood up from the bed. "I thought you said you remembered last night?" He asked walking out of the room.

You rolled your eyes, "Well, when Henry Cavill is literally fucking your brains out, you tend to forget where you dropped your things."

Henry laughed heartily as he walked back into the room holding your things in his hands. "When you put it like that." He teased placing your things beside you on the bed. "Do what you need to and I'll get the shower going." He smiled softly at you.

You nodded thanking him and waited until Henry walked into the bathroom before you fell back onto the bed with a deep breath. You just needed a minute to collect your thoughts.

Last night actually happened. Your flat mate had asked you to be her plus one to her works party. You'd only been there an hour when you'd tripped in your friends stupid heels she'd made you wear and fallen into someone. That someone had been Henry, and thankfully he was more than happy with the accident. The two of you ended up talking all night and then, well, you woke up the next morning in Henry's bed after a night full of mind blowing sex.

"Y/N?" Henry called out from the bathroom. His voice mixed with the sound of running water filled your stomach with butterflies.

"Coming!" You answered quickly, pushing yourself up from the bed.

Henry was already in the shower by the time you entered the bathroom. You could see his silhouette through the steam and the glass of the shower. It only just occurred to you that you were actually going to be in the shower with Henry, naked, and fully sober.

"Are you getting in, or just going to watch me?" Henry asked with a playful tone.

You licked your lips at the thought of just watching Henry wash himself. "I'm coming,"

You smiled, and quickly pulled open the dressing gown, taking a quick sniff of it, melting a little as you breathed in the scent that was Henry. Once you'd safely hung the dressing gown up, you took a deep breath and stepped round the glass door. Your eyes bugged a little and your mouth hung open as you came face to face with Henry's naked back and arse.

"Fuck," You muttered to yourself.

"I could say the same thing," Henry looked over his shoulder with a smug smirk. He turned around and faced you, "Come here." He held his hand out to you.

You took his hand and stepped forwards until you were under the stream of water. You instantly closed your eyes and relaxed as the water ran down your body. A soft gasp past your lips and your eyes shot open as Henry lightly moved his hands up your arms.

"Do you have to be somewhere today?" Henry whispered.

"No plans made.. Yet."

"Good." Henry smiled at you.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours as he moved his hands to your back, pulling you closer to him, pressing your body against his. He ran his tongue between your lips and slipped it into your mouth, pulling a soft moan from you.

You gripped onto Henry's arms as he pushed you gently against the cool, fogged glass of the shower. Your tongue licked at Henry's as he squeezed your waist.

He pulled back with a deep breath, "Sorry." He let out a breathless chuckle making you giggle.

"No you're not."

"No, I'm not." He gave you a smug smile.

You smiled up at him, placing your hand on his hard chest, "I don't want you to think I'm being a cock tease, or anything," You bashfully looked down. Henry's hard cock stood between the two of you, practically making you drool as you eyed it. "But, maybe having sex in the shower, without protection, isn't the best idea."

Henry nodded, taking in another deep breath and stepped back a little from you. "Of course... You're absolutely right," He cleared his throat.

A silent groan left you as your eyes danced over Henry's naked body. He was a God! You licked your lips and reached out, grabbing his hand making Henry looked down at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't I still need to repay you for something?" You asked with a playful smile.

Henry's head tilted to the side as he tried to think of what you meant. "I don't -" His breathe caught in his throat as you wrapped your hand around his hard cock. "Fuck,"

You bit your lip as you got on your knees in front of Henry and looked up at him through your eyelashes at him, giving them a bat before saying, "Do you want me stop?"

Henry shook his head gulping. "No." He growled, his eyes fixed in your hand as you slowly, teasingly stroke him.

Your eyes fell to his cock before you. It was a beautiful sight, you could admire Henry all day. You slid your hand down to the base of his cock, cupping his balls in your palm as you ran your tongue down the length of him and back to the tip. Henry groaned deeply as you repeated the action once more before you wrapped your lips around his tip.

"Fuck," He moaned with closed eyes.

You were glad Henry didn't have an overly long cock (not that it wasn't big - it was). You were able to fit most of him into your mouth, and deep throat him before pulling off to stroke him again. Your eyes water a little as you caught your breath but it didn't bother you, the sounds Henry was making above you spurred you on. You used your other hand to play with his balls, licking up the length of him again before taking him back into your mouth. You bobbed slowly up and down, adding light pressure to his balls as you did.

"Shit. Baby, don't stop," One of Henry's large hands fell to the back of your head, encouraging you to take more of him as he slammed his other against the wall. "Fuck! Baby, I'm gonna cu-" Henry groaned from deep in his chest as you sucked and licked him as he came.

You moaned, the taste of him on your tongue making you wetter than you thought possible. You pulled off him and smirked up at him. You enjoyed seeing him like this.

Henry panted, trying to catch his breath. "That-" He ran a hand down his face, "Fuck, that was hot." He chuckled breathlessly and helped you off the tiled floor. "Perhaps, we should shower later..." He grinned at you making your eyes widened and light up with lust as he pulled your body against his. "We've got plans, now."