Michelle really did not get why they were being so dramatic about leaving her alone. It's not like she knew where to go if she wanted to escape. Gently pulling her away from the door and handing her over to Riven, Sky left the room. That left her with the brunette boy she called an asshole on their first meeting. He helped her back to the bed and took a seat beside her.

"You know, princess, we are actually not that bad if you got to know us." Riven silently said. Michelle felt a bit bad for how she had treated them when she felt the sadness coming from him. But that quickly went away when Sky walked back into the room without her clothes. "Yeah, you're going to have to borrow something from us, love." "What, why? I'm pretty sure Bloom has my clothes." "Yeah, she does but that skirt is way too short, love."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. Really?! It's a fucking skirt, do you want me to walk around like a fucking nun?" "Love, you can wear all that stuff after you have fully accepted us. Our bond is still new. If Riv or I see any unmated male look at you for too long we will fight them." "You know I walked around in an equally short skirt yesterday, right?" "Yes, princess, but it was nighttime and there wasn't anyone out on campus." "You both are fucking nuts. I'm texting Bloom to get me some clothes. I'm not going to walk around in your clothes all day so you better fucking deal with it." "Then the injuries of the unmates males are on you, princess." Riven said while shrugging.

Fucking hell. They are fucking crazy. How the hell was she going to deal with this. She didn't want them to beat anyone up because of her. From what she had heard, they were two of the best specialists, whatever that may be. But it would probably mean that they would not lose in a fight.

"B, can you bring me some clothes? Just jeans and a shirt please -M"

"Fine, you crazy people. I just texted Bloom to get me jeans. Are you fucking happy now?" "Ecstatic, love." Sky said. Sitting on the bed with her arms crossed she saw Riven and Sky quickly changing outfits for the day. She hadn't seen them without a shirt, but damn. Or should she say double damn. "We can leave the shirts off if you want to, princess." Quickly looking away while blushing Michelle retorted with a "I'd rather you not."

Riven and Sky shot each other a smug look. They had made their mate blush and she was totally checking them out. Not long now and she would accept them, they hoped.

Hearing a knock on the door Michelle quickly rushed to stand up, but was held back by Sky instantly. "What did I tell you about walking around with that ankle, love? I can still feel the pain from you standing on it this morning. Riv will open the door." And Riven did. As expected, it was Bloom with some clothes for her older sister. Still a bit scared because of the angry looks the boys keep shooting her, Bloom quickly shoved the clothes in Riven's hands and turned to go back at her room before he could snap at her like Sky did this morning.

When Sky had went to the younger girl's room to get his girl some clothes the shortness of the skirt was the last drop needed for him to snap at her because of the events of the past night as well. He had made sure that she knew if she would ever try to keep them away from their girl again, they would make sure she would regret it. This was for Bloom enough to realize that she should never have meddled and would never ever do it again.

Riven quickly shut the door and handed his girl the clothes. "Was that Bloom? She didn't even say hi." Michelle sadly said. "I think she had to rush to get to class, princess. If you want, we can have dinner with her in the main hall tonight?" Even though they were still pissed at the ginger girl, they knew she meant a great deal to their mate so they would tolerate her for now. Plus, Sky knew she would take his warning seriously which meant she wouldn't be a threat to their mate anymore. Having dinner together therefore wouldn't hurt.

"Don't you have to get to class or something?" Michelle asked, curious. "Silva gave us the day off to let you get settled here First, we will first go see professor Harvey for your ankle and then we'll meet with Silva and Dowling in Dowling's office again so we can finish yesterday's conversation. Maybe after that we can show you around campus, if you'd like, love."

"Okay, two questions. What exactly is a specialist? And why do we have to go see professor Harvey again? He took a look at my ankle yesterday." "Professor Harvey made some ointment to fix your ankle sooner so you can walk again, princess. Also, a specialist is a trained fighter. We are trained to keep the realms safe." "And you two are one of the best?" "Yes, we are love." Sky proudly said "only the best for our girl" Riven added.

Suddenly feeling a bit awkward, she quickly asked them to turn around so she could change clothes. So they did. But the they heard her take a sharp intake of breath. "Love, are you okay?" Sky said while staying with his back towards her. He wanted nothing more than to turn around and check her for any injuries, but he didn't want her to get startled. "I can't get my jeans over my ankle without it hurting." "Do you need any help, princess?" Riven immediately asked. Knowing she would never be able to do it herself without bursting into tears because of the pain she quietly said "Yes, please".

While Riven took her jeans and helped her ankle while trying to be extremely careful, Sky held her hand and told her to squeeze if it hurts. It was done in a couple of seconds. "Thank you" Michelle said while Riven finished tying up her sneakers Bloom had brought her as well. "No problem, princess. Can I interest you in a piggy back ride to the Greenhouse? After that, you should be able to walk on your own again."