1396 - 1400

🔺CHAPTER 1396🔺 

Without Andrew around, the others felt like strangers to Silvia. 

She felt out of place as she sat with the family. She usually loved to eat fried shrimps, but at present, the food seems tasteless in her mouth. 

"Silvia, the doctor said that Andrew has to stay warm. So, I sent someone to send breakfast to his room. Hurry up and eat. After that, you’ll be able to visit him." Jane was able to see through Silvia's concern and told her in advance. 

"That's right, Sister Silvia. Once you finish your meal, you can visit Andrew. So, don't be moody." Even Levi was able to see that Silvia was unhappy for not being able to see Andrew. 

Once again, Silvia deeply felt that she could not keep anything from the Carters. They could guess her every move and read any subtle change in her expression. 

If that was the case, would they guess that she was slightly envious of Janell Joy’s beauty? If it was true, she really could not mask her feelings! 

Just as Silvia was letting her imagination run wild, Levi was sensible and reminded her at the right time, "Sister Silvia, eat quickly. Once you‘re done, you can see Andrew!" 

Once she finished her meal, she could visit Andrew openly. Silvia didn't think of anything else and pulled herself out of her moody thoughts to concentrate on her meal. This time, everything was delicious. 

Silvia finished her breakfast as fast as she could and let Janell Joy lead her directly to Andrew's room. 

On the way there, Janell Joy said, "Silvia, our family really likes you very much. I like you too. We are all thrilled from the bottom of our heart for you to come." 

Silvia could feel it too. "Janell Joy, thank you." 

Janell Joy continued, “Then can you tell me what your worries are?" 

Did Janell Joy notice something? 

Silvia felt slightly nervous. "Janell Joy, why do you ask that?" 

Janell Joy immediately smiled and said, "It's just intuition." 

Silvia sighed. This girl's intuition was accurate. But how should Silvia answer Janell Joy? Could she tell Janell Joy that she was concerned about who Andrew fancied before? That she, Silvia, was envious of Janell Joy? 

Of course, none of these could be said out loud. "Of course, I'm just worried about your brother‘s health." 

Silvia didn't want to talk about it, so Janell Joy didn't probe further. "Andrew will definitely be fine. Don’t worry too much." 

Silvia nodded. 

Soon, they arrived at Andrew's room. Janell Joy knocked at the door. When she heard Andrew say "Come in“, she pushed the door open and went in. "Brother, guess who came to see you?“ 

Andrew merely glanced at them. Then, he looked away as if he had not seen them. 

Silvia felt uncomfortable. How dare this man sneak in to see her the previous night and then pretend to be cold when there were other people present? He should at least show her some respect. 

Janell Joy pushed Silvia in front of him. "Brother, Silvia is here to see you. Are you happy? Are you surprised?" 

In fact, they had received Angela's messages last night, but they tacitly pretended that they didn't see it because they all knew that Andrew was also a person who cared about his image.